Daldom - LD audio induction software

I have just released the first version of Daldom, a free cross platfrom LD audio induction software.

To download go to sadglad.com
press New Site
press Software
Choose Daldom, and press the download link.

In that page you will also see installation and usage instructions.

If you have any questions or problems feel free to post them send me a message.

since the program is .jar can it be used on your cell phone?

.jar, in this case (and I may be wrong) means its the linux version. “.jar” is like a .zip file but for linux, I also beleive “winRAR” can open them, but if its the Linux version, and your on windows, your better off just getting the Windows version

No no, there is only one version available for all platforms that support java. you don’t need to open the jar file to run the program, just run it by double clicking on the jar file, or by running the batch file daldom.bat.

I don’t know if it will work on a cell phone. I think cell phones use a more limited version of java than the one I developed it for. But there is still a chance that it will work, so you can try.

Oh, sorry for the misinformation, I was speaking only from previous experience, and I hadn’t tried the program at the time.

Just for general knowledge, jar is actualy the same compression as zip, so if you ever want to open a jar file, you can change the extention to .zip and use a zip decompresion program to open it.

Nice ethnic accent.

I don’t see why it would be nescessary to say it in hebrew.

Ha ha, I wasn’t aware I have an accent. The hebrew files I added to the release are ( surprisingly ) for hebrew speaking users.