Eating in a L.dream

HI I’m a person who has been trying to LD for over a year and get
lucid about twice a week, not as much as I expected, but its
ok. Anyways I was sleeping in a shallow sleep and I heard
something that made me aware of what they said.The voice said “if
drinking or eating on reality stabilizes you physical body what would happen in a dream”
and I immediately remembered that drinking(non liquor,
anything but liquor) or eating stabilizes dreams and astral
projections(where I learned this, a AP site) so what is the
dial? I’m kind of scared; I was surprised myself that I have
not yet eaten in a dream, but I don’t trust it somehow.

I'm kind of a crazy thinker sometimes I'm just bored
  lol.

I believe the reason some people say it stabalises dreams is because eating or drinking is the reinforcing of an action. It is you doing something, like if you touch something in a dream, that is supposed to also stabalise it.

Don’t worry, you’re not a crazy thinker, I can see the logic on this one.

Your profile picture makes me feel like Adam taking the apple haha. Thanks but I’m not a fan of eating anyways. But I once saw an anime named Moribito about a female warrior. And that female had a friend that got stuck outside because of a sip of flower wine.

In a few of my LDs, I’ve intentionally found a glass of water to sip to stay lucid. It has worked for me.

I had pizza once in my LD… :smile:

I’d have food every other month in an LD or FLD. Sometimes I can only feel the texture and a slight energy boost. Other times I would experience foor like IRL with my senses heavily suppressed.

Also just wanted to say that drinking water (or anything) feels kind of weird. It’s like i taste in my mouth but when i swallow it, it doesn’t feel like it goes down…just dissappears

This, but.
Could it be that the more you interact with your dream, the more stable it gets? I think the reason why this would stand out, is because you’re interacting with the dream in several more ways than others. The interaction with your dream can consist of a lot of things, but touching an object, moving as object, changing the object (eating it), rousing more senses (taste is a pretty good sense, atleast in my opinion :smile: all at the same time, could be quite significant.

That is a theory. I couldn’t find any information specifically about eating to stabalize the dream. Could you possibly try to find that information again? I’d like to research it. Though I am quite discontent with the theory that eating is a sign of evil intervention, and can have an impact on your life… Not too confident in that one.