Handling Waking Up

This post is based on my experiencies about waking up during a ND or LD. I’m sharing it because it may helps anyone who read this.

This afternoon, for example, I took a nap. After few minutes sleeping I just woke up and realized I was already having dreams. I didn’t move and just put in my mind the thought “I’m dreaming”. I didn’t want to go WILD paying too much attention, I think it’s harder, so I just let everything happens.

It took about 1 min and I realized I was already dreaming LD.But sometimes it’s hard to manage it so after few seconds I woke up again. Just keep the same thought “i’m dreaming” and this time, about 5 secs later, I realized something like a second body, on the bed, flying a little bit up my real body and I was dreaming again. RC, etc.
After some time in the LD I woke up again, and keep the same thought and there I go again in another LD, RC, etc.

This happened to me, this afternoon, 5 times. Five LD’s… after that I just got out of the bed.

Well, my intention is to show how simple it may be. Just keep in your mind you’re already dreaming. And if you just woke up, you’re in perfect conditions to enter the dream world again!

Hope it helps!

Yeah, I’m pretty sure this is an established method called chaining. But you’re right, if you just go right back to sleep, becoming lucid is much easier. Especially if you visualize yourself becoming lucid in the dream you just had as you fall asleep.

Another name for it is also DEILD (Dream Exit Induced Lucid Dreaming).