Lost Highway

Have you ever seen this fantastic movie? It’s pretty old (1996 i think), but it was in TV last night, and i just saw it twice today :smile:
It’s a movie about a guy, with a lot of fantasies, and there is really not any logic in it. Everything is based on symbols and metaphors, so you have to think very hard while you’re watching it, and interpret his thoughts.

If anyone has seen it, i would like to hear your own interpretation of it :smile:
(can’t spell it, is it interpretion or interpretation? :eh: )

I havent seen that yet…is it good? ill probly see it sometime soon then

:cheesy:

GREAT MOVIE!
i tried many times to solve the mystery but its impossible, every time i think i got it i find one piece which doesnt fit…
GREAT< GREAT GREAT
mulholland drive also!

The Lost Highway is one the weirdest movies I’ve seen… I can’t see any logic in it. :smile:

Soothsayer: Don’t try to find any logic, because a lot of the things that are happening in the movie is symbols. For example, when they’ve killed Andy, and Alice are taking his jewelry. He sees Alice as his fantasy of Renee, and he sees the movie of Alice as a whore. Suddenly his fantasy of Alice gets screwed, and he walks over to a picture where Alice and Renee stands besides each other, and asks “Who are you?”. And she replies in a very whorish way “That’s me” and points to Alice.
There is a guy who’s made a very good interpretion of the movie, here’s the link:
imdb.com/oldboards/showpost. … apsed&sb=5
But if you haven’t seen the movie, you are cheating yourself if you’re reading this. Try to find out what it’s about yourself! :smile:

I saw it a while ago, and i like it even though it was hard to follow and my tape qaulity really sucked. But besides all of that, it was strange how they exchange characters and the story, it kept it hard to keep up and follow b/c you have no fcking clue whats going untill the end. I like it b/c Nothng Record had a part of it. If you like movies like that try watching Twin Peaks. Its kinda of the same, but the ending is very different and very hard to watch(for me it was). It was directed by the same person that directed Mulholland Drive. Its a movie where you dont know what characters are what till the end. Its kinda like fight club, vanilla sky, and all those movies that fcked with your head, and you dont really understand whats going on till it hits you. But I liked Lost Highway, (Marilyn Manson was in to too, hhaahahaha he thinks he can act!)

GOOD SAID ulrik_tr!