More supplements for LDing

Since the essential nutrient Choline can help induce LD’s ( that’s what I heard ) I decided to do some research for the people who DON’T have access to that kind of nutrient. Choline is also found in foods, so if you want to have a lucid dream, you can eat some of this before bed.

Whole Food Sources | Serving | Choline (mg)
Beef liver, pan fried 3 ounces 355
Organic egg 1 large 126
Organic beef, cooked 3 ounces 66
Brussel sprouts, cooked 1 cup 63
Broccoli 1 cup 62
Wild salmon 3 ounces 56
Organic peanut butter 2 tablespoons 20

IMO, I think that the best combo would be an egg, 20 tablespoons of peanut butter ( DONT BE AFRAID, you won’t gag. ) since that is something that doesn’t take much time to prepare. In the Choline topic the person took around 300-500 mg so if you
have 20 tablespoons of peanut butter + the egg you’ll get 200+126 = 326 which is pretty much on a good track. This is still in testing but it would make enough sense that if you eat this before bed you will get just as much choline as they get.
Then again, if you overstuff yourself with eggs it may give you a lot of cholesterol and my family has cholesterol problems so I will just do the peanut butter…

So if you REALLY like peanut butter and don’t like eggs, just do about 30 tablespoons of peanut butter for a good amount of 300 choline. This may be bizarre but you can try any of these foods and take in a large amount but tell me you reulsts!

u better check out wiki about choline it has a long list of foods that include choline