The mighty power of writing "Am I Dreaming?"

I will try this!

It´s working! I combined it with WBTB. I was up for an hour, recorded my ND from that night and wrote nearly 100 times “Am I Dreaming?” plus some RC´s. I had a nice, short LD but I think this gone help me out of my dry spell… :cool_laugh:

:smile: I’m Glad! Eventually you might start feeling lazy like myself and stop writing your lines so much but try to deter from that because when you do you don’t remember to do RCs enough.

i have been doing this a lot lately, and it’s been awesome so far! lotsa success lol!

also, writing it a lot helps. i do about two pages but i think i’ll try for three tonight…

well, off to bed for me! pleasant dreams!

I’ve found it increases the vividness of my dreams also… i’m glad it works for you :smile: - I like this technique a lot hehe… perhaps i’ll try writing more than 50 lines tonight.

im gonna try writing it during the day as well as night

day 3:

still no visable results, but i’ll keep on trucken

or is it day 4 :uh:

Does typing it work too?

Not sure PoisonedV. I tried it before but it didn’t give me any results - though I did it only for a few days (which was before the forum last went down in the game I posted up about writing the line out then doing a RC).

Last night - no LD but my dream was fairly vivid… I woke up very annoyed though because I was dreaming about work and being hastled to do my work! Seriously the type of dream you have will affect how you feel in the morning.

Absolutly amazing i suggest this is sticked five nds in the FIRST NIGHT!!

i am so confident that i will get an LD the placebo effect alone practically guarantees it.

:smile: See it does work - for those who have doubts… CLEAR ALL YOUR SILLY DOUBTS they are holding you back!

still no results

try again and again!

Hey, I think I’ll do this at school… :happy:

I am thinking of trying other things tonight. I will be in bed by 9:30, all ready to sleep (after teeth brushing, HW, bible study, and prayers) and write, over and over and over and over over over over over certain things like “I will have an LD every night” “I will have complete control over all LD’s” and certain things like that, kinda like a MILD, but just writing. then, I will try doing WILD, or something, as well as WBTB (as my LD’s are usually credited with WBTB) and no GOOFING OFF this time for me lol.

I WANT AN LD SO BAD MY BRAIN IS GOING TO EXPLODE!

Someone found a piece of paper at school. (i was writing I’m dreaming, I forgot what it was) They were like “Wtf?”

PoisonedV you just made me laugh-out-loud.

OBVIOUSLY you don’t go around doing it in public they will think you’ve got nuts… i’m personally worried my mum will stroll into my room and find the little book I write my lines in. She’ll think i’ve went loony but i’ll just have to try to convince her overwise…

Yes, when I saw my 3 pages with only „ Am I Dreaming?“ written on them I thought I must be :crazy:

But it´s working…so it´s good to be :crazy:

2 ND’s
One LD

IF this isn’t sticked i believe i will have to write a letter to the leader of the alien race that gives me SP in my leg and makes it hurt like hell.

Fuck him

It was actually written in my dream-notepad thingy that I use if I remember a dream in the middle of the day, but I had been writing that on it last night.