4 sp's in 10 minutes!

well, i go to sleep at about 10pm, i wake up at 11am, i go to bathroom lye back on the bed, and then in about 5 minutes i try to move, i cant. i finnaly get my legs to wiggle and i snap out of it. then i say “wow crazy” i try to sleep, a few SECONDS later it happens again, but more intense and more sacaryier (i hear things now). i finnaly snap out of it, then i say “hey, this is perfect for an LD” , i hope it happens again, so i lye back down and do w/e, then it does happen again, i dont try to get out of it, but then it gets to crazy, i hear a weird scream thingy, and when i concentrate on it it turns into a bunch of kids in a marching band singing, then it feels like 50000000 lbs are pushing on my hip bone and it feels like it is about to break, i say “screw that” and get out of it. when i look back, it was very fun…

Im not the expert,but this screams you heard,remind me the book about astral projection i read some time ago,before you leave your body some weird things happen,like hearing screams…

I had this too yesterday! But it doesn’t feel like something heavy is on top of me, anyway not crushing me :tongue: . I felt heavy and very light at the same time. It was kind of cool when i think of it now :happy: