Almost as many lucid dreams in one night than I've ever had in my life!

So until last night I’ve had or can only remember having around something like 8-10 lucid dreams in my life, give or take. When I was in my 20’s I had limited success with WBTB and WILD, I’m in my 40’s now. I also remember having a couple in the '30s when I was on nicotine patches.

I recently have tried quitting smoking again and for the last couple of months I’ve been using nicotine patches, and about 3 weeks ago I had a lucid dream and this made me think about lucid dreaming again, without trying to hard I simply just happened to wake up the next night and go back to sleep I had another lucid dream. Then nothing for the next few weeks I wanted to have another one so I did some research and found out about Galantamine.

I ordered a bottle of this stuff called Brain G-force which has Benfortimie, Vitamin B6, A-GPC, and Galantamine. My choices for fast international postage were scarce, I live in Australia and Galantamine is only available via doctor prescription here.

Anyway, I got the capsules two days ago, that night I went to bed set a timer to wake me up in the night, and did a WBTB, and poping 1 capsule. Nothing happened, no lucid dream, I don’t even remember having a dream at all. Note I was not using a nicotine patch.

The next day I read the label again and realized I was supposed to take two capsules for 8mgs, however, I had only taken one.

Now about last night, holy moly last night! I put on my nicotine patch and set the timer and went to go to sleep. This was about 12 am, I couldn’t sleep I think I drifted off at some point and even had a quick dream but woke back up again not being able to sleep, this went on for hours. (sometimes I do have sleeping problems but I think because I put in the nicotine patch so last at night this kept me awake) It was close to 4 am and this was the time I had set to wake up and take the Brain G-force. I decided stuff it and I took the pills and tried to go to sleep. I think I was awake for another hour or so until I finally got to sleep. But then WOW! WOW! WOW! I had at least seven separate lucid dreams! They were the most vivid and lucid dreams I’ve ever had, not just vivid, I was the most aware in a dream I’ve ever been and I had incredible dream control. :smiley: I was getting up to all kinds of crazy ■■■■ and having amazing adventures.
I know I had at least seven but I can only really remember the details of four. I don’t keep a dream journal or anything like that so my dream recall is bad in general but I remember at least four of them vividly and distinctly.

Now I don’t know if it’s because I took the propper dose or because I did that in conjunction with a nicotine patch (i suspect it’s both) but in any case it was amazing. I don’t think it requires a bad night’s sleep or anything as I said I think it was just putting the patch on so late and maybe because sometimes I can’t sleep anyway.

So yeah, Nicotine + Galantamine. :rofl:

2 Likes

I never heard of nicotine having a positive effect on lucid dreaming, and I really would have guessed the opposite. Thanks for sharing your story. I hope it was a good kickstarter motivation to get back into the hobby and start a DJ again :wink:

Wow. This makes me want to try Galantamine even more now. Congratulations man!

I’m thinking now… a WBTB… go out at 4 am under the spring stars, have a ciggy and then pop some galantamine. Sounds lovely.