Can LD cause Depersonalisation/Derealisation?

I’m asking this because I have this problem for about 3 months but I don’t know if it has anything to do with it since i only had 1 or 2 almost lucid dreams.

And what exactly do you mean by that?

I’ll tell you if you explain it…

" Derealization (DR) is an alteration in the perception or experience of the external world so that it seems strange or unreal. Other symptoms include feeling as though one’s environment is lacking in spontaneity, emotional colouring and depth."

" Depersonalization (or depersonalisation) can be referred as a malfunction or anomaly of the mechanism in which an individual has awareness or perception of his or her own self. It is a feeling of watching oneself act, while having no control over a situation.[1] It can be considered desirable, such as in the use of recreational drugs, but it usually refers to the severe form found in anxiety and, in the most intense cases, panic attacks. A sufferer feels that he or she has changed and the world has become less real, vague, dreamlike, or lacking in significance. It can sometimes be a rather disturbing experience, since many feel that, indeed, they are living in a “dream”."

No!

You see, lucid dreams are same as normal dreams, besides the fact that in a lucid dream you are aware of the fact that you are dreaming, and have control over the enviroment.

Lucid dreams have no effect on your health.In fact, if it does cause depersonalization or derealization, then normal dream also do.

Don’t worry, lucid dreams won’t hurt you.

All right. Then I’m gonna start LD :happy: