can some1 help me?

I’m spose to find an optimistic short story but im haveing a hard time finding1. if u know where i can find good stories on the internet plz e-mail me!

Welcome Angel2749 :wave:

We have great writers on this forum, you should check out Garden of Creation. And then pm any one of those member’s about the possibility of using one, if you should need it.

Sorry, I don’t know of any sites on the internet in specific but I’m sure others will be posting soon. :content:

authorsden.com/visit/viewSho … 1&id=13103

A little Google can go a long way.

I’m not sure about how optimistic it is but I think it’s about Jesus, and most of those stories tend to end well…

Alltheweb.com also works really well.

Optimistic? Well, most of the stuff that I write has a sad tinge, but I would consider my Dragon Captured story to be optimistic in a sense. It starts on a sad note, but gradually builds up throughout the story to a happy one. It is also concise, being only about 6 pages after having formatted it in Word. I also use a Creative Commons license, so you can use the story however you want, as long as I am given credit. The reason the license isn’t listed on that particular story is because it was originally a dream from my DJ that I expanded into a short story.

If you don’t like my story, you might try some other stuff posted at FictionPress. In particular, the stuff under the Spirituality section might have some optimistic stuff.

Not to be nitpicky, but how the hell are we supposed to email you when you don’t have your address listed?

o srry bout tht forgot didnt have it posted