Dream Training

This is the craziest dream I’ve ever had. It wouldn’t be that strange if it wasn’t lucid, but the fact that I had no memories from real life made it crazy.

So I was in this small building, when a DC comes to me and says “It’s time to start lucid dreaming.” I’ve been using lucid dream hypnotism which seems to cause really vivid dreams (and lucid dreams), which is why I think a DC just told me. I had only fake memories of real life, and in the dream I thought everyone was real. I thought it was completely normal to be in the dream with other people. So then he led me down this hallway until we got outside. There were a bunch of other people (which in the dream I thought I knew from real life), and they also all were “lucid”. The DC then said “Let’s start training”, so we all went up a hill and practiced flying down it. After about 30 minutes the dream ended.

Like I said, the actual dream wasn’t that crazy but the fact that I was lucid?! It’s really hard to describe, but I was like training with other people in a dream, and someone even told me I was dreaming? And I wasn’t just a bit lucid, I was really lucid. The dream was at least as clear as real life.

Notices current LD goal

Looks like your subconscious was helping you to improve your flying.

I’m a little confused about how you were REALLY lucid but had no memories at all of real life and automatically believed everyone in your dream was real.

Or do you mean lucid and REALLY vivid.

I guess more lucid and REALLY vivid. And yeah, I just realized that about the dream goal xD. This dream is really hard to explain, I even said a few times in the dream “I’m dreaming”, it’s not like I wasn’t sure or anything.

[color=olive]Nice it sounds like a pretty epic training sesh. I’m sure you woke from that dream with a huge smile on your face eager to train or dream again. If Thorn is still running the Flight Club thing you should check it out.

Nice Moogle, the way you’ve worded that sentence gave me an idea and changed my prospective on things. :plotting: …It seems almost perfect I have yet to try it…:hehe:

For starters one could request for his/her SC to help him/her improve and/or try and rewire their SC. Something along those lines. I’m not exactly sure how at the exact moment (hopefully it’ll come to mind soon), but meditation could play a role in this as well. [/color]

Can you tell us more about this? :content:

The hypnotism? I just used this one: youtube.com/watch?v=Uk6VTM_ZiYA
There’s lots of them on youtube. Combined it with WBTB last night and got another LD :happy:

Yes, yes.

I’ve never used this. Well I guess it’s working for you pretty well. I’ll try that for few days, starting this weekend and I will report here after a few days…

Seems like something to try out… :content: