Dream 'Treasure' Hunt: baby šŸš¼

Took a while but finally got a dish.

[community.ld4all.com/t/moogles-quest-part-29/27376/47)

Lets have an easy one :tongue:

Toilet :toilet:

:tongue:

Last night i found myself on one. The whole dream is chaotic (eg lacks a coherent storyline, many seemingly disjointed scenes).

But this one relevant for the treasure hunt:

I enter the toilet stall and sit on the toilet. The toilet stall is small, but clean. I close the door in front of me. I see it has doesnt reach the floor but there is a gap a few centimeters. Luckily not too large for anyone to be able to peek, I think. Then the cat I used to own 20 years ago peeks under the door :lol: i find it funny :tongue:

Next target, how could it not be? A cat!

Edit: when editing the title for the new target I saw moogle started with cat! Well, again a cat :wink:

:woah: Someone actually has dreams where the toilet is clean?? Lucky!

And oooh, cat can. Not that I can say Iā€™ve ever had one appear in my dreams, but who knows this time. :peek:

Love the cat ā€¦ typical cat peeking to see you. When I saw the topic title, my first thought was ā€¦ has the forum had a glitch. :rofl:

cat! i found a cat! (thanks moogle for the poke, i am not good at noticing cats apparently.)

also in my dream was a sofa. next item: sofa! extra invisible points if it is very squishy and comfortable :smile:

SOFA - just realised sofas featured in a dream last week.

ā€œIā€™m making a new room in Pet City 2. I use the walk behind pink windows and make it a firniture shop. I place all my spare sofas in the shop and just outside.ā€

I didnā€™t post in DJ because it was short and induced by gameplay.

Next treasure hunt item is a clock.

:peek: are LDs allowed?

Last night I had a few lucid dreams, completely unexpected.
In the first one I remembered this topic (had seen it before going to bed) so I looked at the wall for a clock, and lo and behold, there was one. (I was in my living room and IRL i dont have a clock on the wall)

It was very weird. (How surprising :tongue:) The face was white. It had one ā€œmainā€ round with thin black hands, one or two. But in the middle were also 3 or 4 other smaller clock faces with turning hands. Those werenā€™t stable but kinda shimmered on the main clock. Then I looked away and looked back and it had changed, the clock face was still the same but the smaller clocks had moved position and I think the hands also were moving faster. Canā€™t really recall the changes only that it had changed. And I felt a bit of a sense of - see, clocks still change in LDs when you look away and look back :tongue:

Next object: your phone

:eh: That was fast.

i found my phone! i was going for the current (or not anymore, but it was yesterday) quest so i was thinking about getting a phone call with an important message, but ended up just getting a nonlucid phonecall about travel arrangements.

next: a bird

From a few nights agoā€¦
9/10/2019
[ND]There are birds trapped inside a building. I catch one in a sack and release it outside. It turns out to be a tiny little bird, a sparrow or goldfinch maybe. It flies back towards the building rather than awayā€¦

I walk through hallways and up a flight of stairs before a group of us get taken down to a lower level, to a circular room with seating. There are a few seats already taken. A bunch of keys have been left on one of the seats. A video is shown about street parkour around the world and ā€œgender-neutralā€ skateboarding, whatever that is. In the video, someone jumps off a short metal pole and backflips. Looks cool.[/ND]

Next: Key

Congrats obfusc8.
Love that you chose key, will be interesting to see if the next dreamer uses the key to open a door or box etc

Last night I had dreams about birds and keys.
link to dreams

Object changed to cobweb (spider optional :tongue: )

Still cobweb if no one gets it in a reasonable amount of time - I will choose another object

I saw this topic months ago and thought it seemed like such fun. With spiders being a lesser common (but significant) dream sign of mine, I thought I would get this one eventually (although Iā€™m surprised no one beat me as long as it took haha)

(Excerpt from) October 15, 2020 (ND FA)

October 15, 2020 [[NL FA]]

I open my eyes and find myself lying in a bed. Suspended a few inches above my body is a thick spider web. It might span between the barriers on the side of the bed to keep me from accidentally rolling out, ; I am in a bunk bed.

I slide up in the bed and sit up very carefully so that I donā€™t break the web.

I wonder if Iā€™m having a false awakening and pinch my nose mindlessly.
:ding:
Looking over the web, I notice itā€™s covered in bugs. Most the bugs do not seem stuck in the web, but rather appear to just be sitting on it.

I notice a cicada and a large iridescent rainbow beetle. I think itā€™s a stag horn (but itā€™s actually a rhinoceros beetle) It has a glossy blue look to it and it shines rainbow.

Continuing to look over the web, I try to find the spider. When I canā€™t find the spider, I wonder if itā€™s in the bed somewhere or if it bit me.

I begin to carefully pull the thick web up, keeping all the bugs on the web. I throw it over the side of the bunk bed onto the floor.

I watch the beetle crawl across the floor and notice a pair of boots. They look like the boot from the holographic impala skates. I think itā€™s cool how the beetle matches the shoes. I want to take a picture.

Next: A beetle!

1 Like

I had been pondering whether to change it. :lol:

Well done.

1 Like

I had totally forgot about this topic! Ok, letā€™s hunt for some treasures! A beetle it isā€¦

The other day I dreamt about the VW beetle, a car. Does that also count? :lol:

lol yes yes yes
letā€™s get a different item to aim for. :slight_smile:

Alright, next item: banana :banana:

Not sure how often Iā€™ve dreamt of bananas so farā€¦

I had a dream in which i was jumping in a pit of bananas