Group Reality Check

YES KauaiDreamer!
I know it’s possible. Lately I have been talking with some friends about Lucid dreaming and it is getting intense. Like going on awareness walks together and doing reality check like every 2 minutes. So a couple of friends have told me that I was in their dreams and made them get lucid, yet I didn’t remember it. The time will come when we will both remember and become lucid together in the Same dream I just know it!

So I will think of you guys during the reality checks.

So I’m setting new times since these ones are over now.
I was thinking starting tomorrow @

8AM
9:30AM
11:AM
12:30PM
2PM
3:30PM
5PM
6:30PM
8:PM
9:30PM
and
11:PM EST

So if you are in a different time zone then look at this time zone converterto find out exactly what time that is in your time zone, compared to the ESTthat I posted.

That way we can do the group reality checks at the exact same!
Alright, I am writing these times down and putting the first ones in my cell phone now!

Note to self: 5:57PM EST is 22:58 here :tongue:

And about the group RC, I completely forgot this experiment :ack: /me needs to motivate himself back to LD’ing :tongue:

Has anyone checked their mirror recently?

:ack: I forgot this experiment til you mentioned mirrors :lol: I passed a mall the other day and got a vague memory about this thread :tongue: but I referred that RC to The Game actually :tongue:

I’m so glad to see a reply to this thread in my email today.

I have been absent from ld4all for well over a month and this reminder is great to get back in.
I’m going to go clean my bathroom mirror now all the while checking to find it is a dream!
Good luck to everyone else.

Hey guys! I hope you’ve been doing the mirror RC’s :tongue:
I’m on my 2 week break, so back to RCing ! I’m thinking of getting a mirror for my room :grin:

This is kinda difficult because the only place in the house we have a mirror is the bathroom, and I only go in there like a couple times a day. It’d be hard to build a habit out of something that doesn’t always happen.

Wow 9 pages… and I’ve only seen this thread now haha
Well, I’m late (REALLY late) but I’m in as well.

Never had an LD before, so hopefully this will help :smile:

I’m with anonymousZ on this one, totally late, but count me in! Very bright idea :smile:

Me three! :3

This sounds good. Can I get in?

Hey, can I be in on this!! I RC in the mirror frequently!!! (cleaning rooms at work :tongue: )

People say in dreams you tend to go through the mirror. So what if I just carried a mirror around all day and kept on poking it? In my dream when I poked it would my finger go through it and I’d become lucid?

I currently have a piece of paper on the crapper that says R.C. so when ever i go to the bathroom i will remember. i don’t know if that will work well with dreams because i heard you don’t usually find bathrooms in a dream but it still helps me remember to do a RC a lot. :content:

Thanks for adding me to the list :smile:

Still trying to make it a habit :\ I’ll go RC now :happy:

That’s an excellent idea nitt. I say do it! I have a tiny mirror shaped like a butterfly that is superglued on my wallet. I see it everytime I open my wallet! It’s big enough to just glance at my eye. :shy: :rc:

It is important to really be aware and concentrated when doing RC’s,
so don’t just randomly, absent-mindedly keep poking it. lol