How tasty is tasty food in a Lucid Dream??

Well, everything I’ve eaten in LD’s has tasted pretty much like nothing or somewhat similar to water.

What if you summon a steak-flavored lollipop?

Still, your brain is accostumed with it’s taste, lollipops taste like lollipops, you can change it, but your brain has known for so long how it tastes, it’s hard to get another one now.

YOU GUYS! Stop that! You are making me hungry! Although it’s a good way to go t McDonalds and not get fat, hm… Milkshake.

What if you have eaten something long ago? Will your brain remember the taste?

“Lollipop” isn’t a flavor. Lollipops taste like cherry, or grape, or butterscotch, or chocolate, so why don’t you make a steak-flavored lollipop?

I find food always tastes a lot better in dreams, and a lot more exotic. however sometimes it has no taste atall, it depends on the clarity of the dream for me. I normally look forward to trying new foods in my dreams, though!

In my dreams food taste like they should in real life, but with the advantage of not getting full or sick of eating.

Once I drank a whole gallon of milk and ate several large pizzas. It was nice. But It might get boring or if you are thristy or hungry, it may turn annoying.

Specially when thristy, because you can drink everything and you would still be thristy.

Oh, just remembered. Another use for tasty food in dreams is to try recreating the taste in WL! I had the best cookies in a dream once. It’d be awesome to show people in WL how great it was.

I have sometimes eaten dishes in a dream that I have never had irl. It is fun to try to recreate them. The blueberry cake ended up a lot like the dream version, and the wok vegetables with carbonara sauce and bacon tasted almost like it did in the dream too. :cool:

I really wana do some lucid cooking :happy:. Get a big frying pan and start putting household objects into it and serve it to DCs and see what they say. Then of course taste it yourself :content: