LD4all Quest 75: March: Find your True Form!
Each month, on LD4all we have a new Quest to explore your LD’s in a fun way.
Find your true form
In the waking world, we have one form: human. In dreams, we often take on other shapes. It is possible to be an animal, a tree, a cloud, a ray of light, anything that can be imagined. In our dreams we can fly like a bird, swim like a fish, or move through time and dimensions like a science fiction character.
Sometimes, the way we view ourselves in a dream seems right. Flying can sometimes feel more natural than walking. This month’s quest is to find a form that represents you. Maybe it is something you are familiar with, or a hidden shape that you don’t know yet. Exactly what that form is, is highly personal. It is up to you.
To find the form, you could:
- Look at yourself, and note what you look like. What is unique about you?
- Move around in the dream world, and note what it feels like. What feels the most natural and free?
- Ask a dream character, magic mirror etc. what your true form is
- Simply be yourself, what you feel the most like being
To complete this Quest and earn your wings
- Become lucid
- Find a form that you are comfortable with
- Get the idea that the form represents you
- Post your dream in this topic (a link to your DJ is allowed but you have to post in this topic that you have succeeded)
Please be very clear if you feel you have completed the Quest or want to try again - Q will only give wings if you feel you have been successful in completing the Quest, the wings are a reward for yourself.
pasQuale will give everyone who earned it their wings at the end of this Quest, so please be patient
Before going to sleep or while doing your LD incubation technique (WILD/WBTB/MILD, etc):
- Set your mind for this Quest
- Think of what you might feel represents you the best
Post your attempts, whether you feel you succeeded or not, in this topic
last but not least: have fun everyone!