Now i’m not sure if this was the ld4all party but this happened after switching from the zombie dream.
Good thing I’m sick or I would have never gotten to see this with how much Mountain Dew I consume!
This one lasted a short amount of time
I arrived at the harbor of a huge and titanic sized ship that was about to set sail. The weird thing about this ship is that it also had huge boosters in the back and an engine that could rip a wormhole anywhere. (Not a black hole, there’s a difference)
I sat at the table and watched people dance to the awesome techno that played, I don’t dance… Maybe I tap a little, but the most dancing I do is by syncing my actions to music.
So I don’t really take notice of anything going on until a timer counts down from
30. The ship disconnects from the harbor.
25. In 5 seconds the ship is still pretty close but accelerating.
20. The huge TV announces that tonight…
15. Is the first time humans do a Slip space jump.
10. This caught my attention. Would it be like Halo 2?
5. The ship seems far enough away, I keep my eyes right on it.
0. A blue wobble of air surrounded the ship when it leaped forward, with a massive blue streak behind it, into nowhere!
This practically doubles my lucidity and I turn my head to the screen.
They’re showing a replay from the ships point of view!
It starts slow, then it lurches forward as the clouds, sea, and land turn into a blur.
Just as soon as it started, it ended. The ship appeared under the ocean and started to move up.
Then I think the dream switched, because Hardison picked up a remote rc car with a camera on it and told everyone else in the leverage building, “age of the geek, baby!”