LC 39 Signups List [Name (Average LD Time)]
- Mew151 (10 seconds)
- Personal Goal: Shoot fireworks from my hands
- Desired Action: AERIAL BATTLE
- Desired Setting: Sky, above floating circular grassy island above more sky.
- Desired Form: Mew (see avatar)
- Scipio Xaos (3 minutes)
- Personal Goal: Find a Name for My Guitar
- Desired Action: Use my Kinetic Accelerators
- Desired Setting: Castle Story Floating Islands
- Desired Form: Machamp
- squoak (10 minutes)
- Personal Goal: Firebend
- Desired Action: Fly some more
- Desired Setting: Skyloft (Legend of Zelda)
- Desired Form: Absol
- ian1 (5 minutes)
- Personal Goal: Fly
- Desired Action: Bring an inanimate object to life
- Desired Setting: This place
- Desired Form: Dragon
[spoiler]Me personal goal, as stated above, is to fly. Though I’ve had some limited success with it in the past, It’s always been difficult for me, and I’ve never really been able to use it to the extent I wanted. Flying is very important to me, as it would give a great deal more freedom of movement for me in dreams. Before, it’s always been the case that I’m stuck in whatever dream environment I begin in. Occasionally, I’ll be able to navigate to a brand new setting, but being stuck on foot is very limiting. Flight would truly open up the dreamworld to me.
Since I’ve already flown in lucid dreams, I want to add some additional requirements to my goal so that I am able to push the boundaries of my capabilities in dreams. I want to either:
- remain in the air for a significant amount of time. (say, at least 2 minutes)
- land in a different setting than where I took off from. (And I mean different. I don’t want to take off from a suburban neighborhood and land in another, similar looking suburban neighborhood)
I will only consider my personal goal met if at least one of those requirements is satisfied.
For my desired action, I chose bringing an inanimate object to life, because most DCs are just normal people, or maybe animals. I want to encounter truly surreal entities in my LDs. And I find the idea of animating inanimate objects pretty cool anyways.
The setting? Found the pic on deviant art a while back, and it definitely looked interesting. It looks to have a nice balance of natural and man-made, creating a nice, peaceful place to explore. It looks like the kind of place I may even want to revisit and explore some of the areas I missed during previous visits.
I wasn’t sure what to go with with transformation, but eventually picked dinosaur, as it seemed pretty cool. I later changed it to dragon, as it has all the awesome of dinosaurs, with the added bonus of wings and fire breath.[/spoiler]