Mysterious Booklet

Hey, everybody! :smile:

On my latest “journey” I came across an interesting “artifact” - some kind of miniature booklet. It was approximately 7 cm high and 3 cm wide; the last page was the widest, then, each previous page was about 1 mm narrower. It only had 7 pages (or maybe 8, I can’t remember if there was a front cover or not) and on each page there was some kind of “relief image” (similar to this one: tinyurl.com/oro3ugo), representing some kind of “archetype” - there were 6 male figures and 1 female figure and there was a name written on each of them. Unfortunately, I could only remember the name on the sixth image; it said: “6. New Man”. The images were kind of grotesque (though a true masterpiece) and I had to look at them in a specific way to see what was actually on them.

Has anyone come across to something like that? I tried googling for “new man” but I couldn’t find anything that would even remotely resemble to what I saw. :meh:

Your feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Kind regards,
Saso

I haven’t come across something like this specifically.

“New Man” could refer to a man (or woman) who has been spiritually transformed, or who aligns himself to his spiritual core.

That’s my own first association.

You might check out the concepts of the Tibetan Light Body and “The Fourth Way” of Gurdjieff.

Dreamosis, thanks for your comment. :smile: I’ve come to a similar “conclusion” which actually makes sense when you consider the seventh image - the female (probably representing the Divine Feminine). :smile:

Thank you for the suggestions, I’ll give them a look.

Kind regards,
Saso