Hello? :hide:

:peek: :woo: :confused:

We have no GM, thats why it takes so long.

Anyone willing to GM feel free to apply (must have several VG and WG under your belt and never idled and writes RP )

If the sign-ups are still going on for VG 30, I’d like to sign up, as well! :smile:

[u]Vampiregame 30- GM: ?[/u]

1. Letaali
  2. Opolious
  3. Wulf
  4. MarioM
  5. The HB
  6. Marvin
  7. Ansie
  8. Yev
  9. Mew151
  10. Ebilshrimp
  11. undecidedman
  12. Sandra
  13. LucidWilliam
  14. Clous

ysim will GM :hurray: :bat: stay tuned for his announcements about game start etc.

[u]Vampiregame 30- GM: ysim [/u]

1. Letaali
  2. Opolious
  3. Wulf
  4. MarioM
  5. The HB
  6. Marvin
  7. Ansie
  8. Yev
  9. Mew151
  10. Ebilshrimp
  11. undecidedman
  12. Sandra
  13. LucidWilliam
  14. Clous

Yaay, thanks Ysim!

[u]Vampiregame 30- GM: ?[/u]

1. Letaali
  2. Opolious
  3. Wulf
  4. MarioM
  5. The HB
  6. Marvin
  7. Ansie
  8. Yev
  9. Mew151
  10. Ebilshrimp
  11. undecidedman
  12. Sandra
  13. LucidWilliam
  14. Clous
  15. theov

[u]Vampiregame 30- GM: Ysim :ysim:[/u]

1. Letaali
  2. Opolious
  3. Wulf
  4. MarioM
  5. The HB
  6. Marvin
  7. Ansie
  8. Yev
  9. Mew151
  10. Ebilshrimp
  11. undecidedman
  12. Sandra
  13. LucidWilliam
  14. Clous
  15. theov

Welcome to the game, theov! Be sure to introduce yourself to the forum in the the BIG “Hi, I’m new here!” topic. Doing so will also ensure that you can send and receive PMs. :tongue:

I’m looking to start late next week. If you are new to the game, be sure to review the rules: Vampire Game Rules, General RP Rules, and Idling Rules.

Additionally, now is the time to try to persuade me into using specific rules/roles!

I’m also open to preset RP suggestions.

when will it start?

Perhaps Allac is preparing for a (mid)summer festival?

And then it becomes Midwinter, because magic.

/me is cold :shy:

SOON!

No really, I’m actually setting up the GM account at this moment. I will send confirmation PM’s momentarily. The deadline will be 1:00(am) GMT (because that corresponds to 21:00 EDT, my local time). I apologize in advance to sleepless nights some European players are about to have :tongue:

Important things:
Confirmation PMs will be sent out tonight [edit]They have now been sent[/edit], please reply directly to them to confirm that you will be playing. They will be due in just over 48 hrs at deadline time (1:00 GMT Wednesday Morning).
I expect to open the RP topic tomorrow night, around deadline time. Please feel free to begin establishing your character and their occupation. Real Game topic is open for meta discussion now, if you want to coordinate roleplays characters, etc. The setting will be the classic medieval fantasy gothic Allac, the day before midsummer. I will not be introducing my character until the game starts, so feel free to claim mayor if you wish.

I’m in

I’ll play

I’m going to watch this one from the sideline :wave:

Following real game and getting suspicious of certain folk :peek:

Yeah, I think this vote (where I died) pretty much revealed at least a few of them…

Good luck villagers.

/me takes a bow and joins the observer ranks.

No spoilers please in private conversations, I want to watch the game to the end as is :smile:

Alliances are boring to watch for non-players…
(actually I think they’re boring too when I’m playing :razz: )

And there had been a time during this game I couldn’t even keep up with reading all the (long) posts :love: :thumbs:

I’ve only been following real game.