From the present, I’d like to get the truth out of some politicians. George Bush jr or snr would maybe be good enough. I’d ask who they take their orders from and what the plan is. You all know what I’m talking about.
From the future, I’d want to talk to scientists, to learn about out current misconceptions. Also about medicine and technology. I would also like to talk to an historian from the future to see how things will turn out.
From the past, I’d like to hear stories told by ancient people. Legends and such. Their way of life. Preferably far away cultures that live close to nature. Where exactly is not important, nor is when. But before history is always a good time.
From literature, I think it would be fun to hang around wizards from the Discworld. They are quite funny.
The meetingplace could be Bohemian Grove, a good timeless place.
You surprised me here. You know your stuff! I’m very impressed. Am I predicting a history major here? Wouldn’t it be a little awkward being in a 1 on 1 conversation with Hitler? At such a casual setting as a coffee shop?! hah.
This talk about Hitler reminded me of an interesting character. Namely Alistair Crowley, who Hitler knew and found creepy, or scary, I forget what exactly, but still, someone having that effect on Hitler, combined with his own biography, is someone unusual indeed.
These first few are actually a group that i would like to interact a little with but mainly just sit in on and listen to them carry on a conversation amongst themselves:
My subconscious, i imagine he would be quite insightful and also theres a few questions i’d like to ask him
Myself when i was 3, i remember a few instances from this time period where i had moments of clarity that surprise me even now and i’d like to see what i was like back durring a time that i remember little about
My ideal self, don’t know why but i’d like to meet him on my path to becoming him
Myself as i am now for the simple pleasure of trying to outsmart myself and possibly see who would win in a fight
These others i’d just like to meet one on one:
5. Julius Caesar, the man behind the legend
6. Catullus, to ***-slap him for writting so many horrible, whiny poems about lesbia and thus causing me to have to translate them in class
7. Solomon, the wisest man to have ever lived, maybe learn a few things from him
8. John D. Rockefeller, quite possibly the richest man to have ever lived, who doesn’t need financial advice?
9. da Vinci, not becuase of the da Vinci Code but because of all the amazing things he designed and/or created
10. Finally i’d like to meet myself from when i’m on my deathbed, to know all the things i’d regreted and have the chance to correct them
Half of the people i want to meet are different forms of myself, and that may be a little conceited but i know so very little about myself and i think it’d be good to learn more.
Also i dont know if you would call what i have written deep, but if you would i’d just like to say it’s a little out of charecter:
this is what you would ussually expect from me, (yes i quoted myself)