These first few are actually a group that i would like to interact a little with but mainly just sit in on and listen to them carry on a conversation amongst themselves:
- My subconscious, i imagine he would be quite insightful and also theres a few questions i’d like to ask him
- Myself when i was 3, i remember a few instances from this time period where i had moments of clarity that surprise me even now and i’d like to see what i was like back durring a time that i remember little about
- My ideal self, don’t know why but i’d like to meet him on my path to becoming him
- Myself as i am now for the simple pleasure of trying to outsmart myself and possibly see who would win in a fight
These others i’d just like to meet one on one:
5. Julius Caesar, the man behind the legend
6. Catullus, to ***-slap him for writting so many horrible, whiny poems about lesbia and thus causing me to have to translate them in class
7. Solomon, the wisest man to have ever lived, maybe learn a few things from him
8. John D. Rockefeller, quite possibly the richest man to have ever lived, who doesn’t need financial advice?
9. da Vinci, not becuase of the da Vinci Code but because of all the amazing things he designed and/or created
10. Finally i’d like to meet myself from when i’m on my deathbed, to know all the things i’d regreted and have the chance to correct them
Half of the people i want to meet are different forms of myself, and that may be a little conceited but i know so very little about myself and i think it’d be good to learn more.
Also i dont know if you would call what i have written deep, but if you would i’d just like to say it’s a little out of charecter:
this is what you would ussually expect from me, (yes i quoted myself)