Trying too hard?

Ok, I first started trying to LD around the start of February. Soon I joined LD4all’s forums, kept a DJ and did like 30 RC’s a day! But school eventually made me lose some motivation. So by the time I had my first LD, I was lucky if I did 1 RC a day, I stopped writing in my DJ and I only went on the forums every few days. I’m usually not the kind of person that gives up so easily. Right, now I do around 15 RC’s a day (Yes I know it’s not about how many you do a day :content: ), write in my DJ every day and stay on the forums for at least an hour a day. The thing that’s nagging me is that I read someone’s post where they said that they would be highly motivated for a month, and then eventually give up. Then soon after they gave up, they had an LD! So now they get all excited and motivated, and the process repeats.
I’m afraid that this might happen to me :sad: . But I feel that if I slack off, I might not get any LD’s. I just wanna hear some people’s thoughts and/or advice on this.

I don’t see how you’re trying too hard…

School tends to slow people down (sometimes to a complete stop) on their LD train (metaphor, lulz).

I’ve never had the chance of having an LD after I’d given up… I just seem to have them on accident.

Advice? Keep writing in your dream journal. Do RC s. Try WBTB. Wake up an hour earlier than you’re supposed to…

The usual…

Y’know, kinda like what you’re doing right now…

Just don’t let LD s ruin your school career!! D:<

I read in my psych book that people would dream more about the things they ignored rather than thought about, so maybe that’s having some type of affect.

Well the school holidays start on the 20th of March for me so maybe that will help :content: