Who should GM VVG1?
- Not pasQuale
VWG or as vampires would say VVG
Rules designed for 13 players
If you want to sign up you must have played 3 VGs and 3 WGs and not idled too recently.
VVG is WG and VG combined. Villagers against Vampires against Wolves.
This is more FUN than strategic but you can play to win if you want.
Roles (13 players)
3 Garlic Vills
(But not certain due to MV SEER, Wolf Priest and so on)
possible combined roles: (hope i didn’t forget any)
MV Seer, MV Sorc
Priest Seer, Priest Wolf, Priest Sorc
Vampire Sorc, Vampire Seer
Garlic Wolf, Garlic Sorc, Garlic Seer
MV wolf and vampire wolf aren’t possible.
You can also have blessed garlic wolves etc.
There will be no SIW or PIW or any other -IW
Additional Rules * The game will begin at night
- VG part begins at first Night.
- WG part begins at first Day. (WG roles are handed out after Night 1)
- A player can only have max 2 special roles.(1 from WG and 1 from VG) (well things as blessed garlic wolf exist but that is exceptions)
- when infected, wolf turns into a vampire! (so no ‘vampire wolf’, just a full blood vampire)
- Seer can only see WG-roles if he sees a vampire, garlic or a Priest that will look as a villager to him
- Sorc can protect only against wolfbites, sorc can protect Priest, but only against wolves.
- If vampires try to attack sorc or seer the person will become a vampire but he will still have his powers.
- You get a role PM twice - first your VG role, then after game night 1 has ended you get your WG role.
WG roles are assigned night 1 by GM (so not that GM already has assigned them on game start and only hands them out day 1)
- The only player that can die at night from vampire attack remains the Priest - all other players can be infected (well if they aren’t garlic or blessed ofcourse
- strong garlic
- blessed kills youngest vamp
- Make sure the GM have the right alive stats.(also known as “alive thingy”)
Vampires win, when there is no Wolves AND an equal amount of vills and vamps AT DAYTIME
Wolves win, when there is no vampires AND an equal amount of vills at Daytime(if sorc is alive.)
Villagers win when there is no vamps and no wolves.
Order of Nightactions:
Infected becomes Vampire
This is the signuptopic, but it will take a while for VVG1 to start since players must have played 3 VGs and 3 WGs to be allowed to play.
But don’t worry about that if you signup here, there will be time to play the WG or VGs you miss before VVG1 starts.
I think that was all, any questions about the rules feel free to ask in this topic.
[Q edit] updated rules[/Q edit]