WILD - The Failure #1

Ha! I tried to do a WILD while I was semi-tired, but it was in the afternoon so I was counting on a faster transition…

It felt like 10 minutes or so had passed when I had the feeling of my heart starting to pulsate really fast. I wasn’t shocked by this in anyway… but it died down fairly gradually into nothing when I was trying to just continue with the WILD into later stages.

I didn’t even get past that stage, and then when I tried again I was lying there for much, much longer with nothing happening again except for a strange moment where, I told myself I would enter the dream and at that very moment, with my intention my whole body trembled.

In the end I had to get up because it was scorching hot, and eventually gave up because it seemed as if I missed my intial chance so it wouldn’t work, or so I figure…

I’ll be trying again tomorrow!!!

I AM DETERMINED TO HAVE A LD WHERE I CAN STAY IN THE THING WITH EXTREME CLARITY, DO STUFF AND REMEMBER IT ALL THE NEXT DAY!!!

You will do it. Hands you a small blue rock
Tonight in your dreams you will come across this rock.
You will become lucid.

I had nearly the exact same problem last time I tried WILD. It felt like my heart started beating really fast, or there was a massive pressure on my chest causing me to breath in shorter, faster breaths. But I’m sure you’ll get it. Don’t give up.