Wolfgame 58 - sign up topic

Before, I stole your crackers :razz:.

I already wondered why you didn’t confirm :sad:. But at least you signed up for VVG2 :happy:.

YAY! Another wolf down! I wonder who the next brain is going to figure out the idea for who’s next one? This is so exciting! I am SO addicted to this game now!

Welcome to the crew! :happy:

:rofl: At least i don’t have to try to work out who the baddies are now :smile:

Man, I solved this wolfgame in 4 days… it’s too bad I couldn’t get in the denounment of how I did it. All of it worked, it truly did, it’s just that my brain fit all the cogs into the right places 10 seconds before I died. Really sucks that I wasn’t able to get out the real wolf list I had on me… Shoot, now the villagers are walking around having no clue of how to deduct how bad their situation just is!

May I post my fully written denounment once the game ends?

When the game ends you’ll be added back to the wolfgame group so you can post whatever you like in those topics. Though gloating is not condoned :razz:

I dont even know what gloating is :razz:

Ugh. I knew nothing fit, but seers don’t have alliances with wolves. Blenderman was obviously innocent based on some stuff, I told that to Vera, maybe it’s what killed me :meh:

Whatever, I’m not playing WG (or VG) for a while… taking a month break at least.

Meh :sad:.

Yeah that takes the piss out of it quite a bit doens’t it? :sad:

I demand a topic name change :tongue:

[u]Wolfgame 46 signups - GM: ???[/u]1. Marvin

Alright then

1. Blenderman

You could have changed it yourself :tongue: … yours is the first post.

hm I didn’t know the topic was cut like that :wink: Actually it should be the GM as first. Always. But apparently people trust that I am just as addicted anyways… >_>

1. Blenderman
  2. Magnus

1. Blenderman
  2. Magnus
  3. Bruno

Bruno… I got to talk with you about WG 46 :tongue: But later, when we got the general idea about when it’s going on :tongue:

1. Blenderman
  2. Magnus
  3. Bruno
  4. undecidedman
  5. Opolious

1. Blenderman
  2. Magnus
  3. Bruno
  4. undecidedman
  5. Opolious
  6. GHOSTIE11

A Game with Bruno, Im tempted to play :tongue:

Woohoo! Another wolfgame, new characters, new deductions, bring it on!

Wolfgame 46 signups - GM: ???
Marvin
Blenderman
Magnus
Bruno
undecidedman
Opolious
GHOSTIE11
Dragonmind