Gratefulness as a lucid factor

Those who read a lot around self-help, psychology, etc… may have heard that how is the latest fashion pushing the gratitude envelope to achieve both in the spiritual and
material affairs.

The mechanic is simple: Achievers are in a grateful place = gratefulness is harmony = harmony brings further achievement.

My latest suggestion is simple: have a grateful attitude with the things you have and the things that you don’t have. Count your current blessings in order to get more.

From that place of internal harmony, lucid dreaming becomes a lot easier.

I don’t believe in God as a concious being, but everytime something good happens I thank him with all my heart, because it could have been otherwise.

Am I in the right track? :smile:

Most definitely, tukkek, keep it up ^^
Words of truth, GS. :smile: Words of truth. I noticed how being grateful incredibly boosts up my mood, and that can only be good for LD’ing ^^

The idea of God is argueable… but I’m not inclined to argue. It’s pointless.

Blessings have a religious inuendo, but that was not what I meant. People tend to see their lives as blessed or cursed. It’s beyond religion.

Someone wins in soccer or football… and we are all bright and shinny, at ease, peaceful… thrilled of happiness.

If we loose… we are the worst of the worst… and our long faces we drag all over the place.

The thing is appreciating what we have instead of focusing on what we are lacking.

Personally I have my ups and down… but whatever something good happens… I whole-heartedly thank whoever produce it… or just feel grateful for my “good fortune”.

It’s a natural thing of a healthy heart. :smile: