Meeting the DEAD in your dream

I am religious, not in so formal way. But that was only thing I could do to fight the creature I was afraid of after I realised it wasn’t my father.
Hope it makes things more clear. Anyway it worked fine. I was very concentrated because this demon had some power over me in that moment.

Beware when dreaming dead people, maybe they aren’t really soul persons of your relatives, friends but these aparitions trying to get some control over us.

In short after death period measured in weeks, and on the aniversaries it is more probable that you’ll dream real person that passed away, otherwise try to check if it is really person you know.

Thanx for this info., because i am always dreaming of loved ones that have passed away, but never realy heard of what you are talking about…
I will have to look into this a little more…

Thanx again Manko and welcome to LD4ALL again…

This was an august dream. My high school friend who died last year in early september(it fits pretty well as the one year interval). In our religion is custom to make gathering of the family in 6 weeks, 6 months and one year interval which is organized as “meal for the soul” of the person who died, so these days are somehow connected with the dead. Visiting the grave also.

I dreamt that phone rang, and she was on the line. She told me she would like to come on cup of coffe but it isn’t “technicly doable”, so I figured out she was dead, so I figured out I was dreaming, but I woke up just after that. Interesting is that my friend came after two or three minutes after I woke up to have a cup of coffe.

I don’t know what to think, if it was my brain playing tricks, or it was her really somehow visiting me in my dream.

Guruguru’s experience interests me as there was no fore-knowledge. These dreams are one of the most convincing imo.

I don’t think this is a place to ask that question. I doubt anyone here would be against doing it because we all appreciate the luxery of lucid dreaming. I myself would never do it, but that is because I have never been close to anyone who has died. The only family members I am close to are my parents and none of my friends have died. But I say go for it.