the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic, part 73

Greetings LD4all community!

My name is Andrew, and I came up to this site from searching some video sources that fascinated me a lot, from a youtuber, who is deep with trance, goa and so on, from where I got hooked up at binaural-beats, from which I found an article about a 100 year dream from this community. :happy:

Glad to be here and I can recall, that I have had several LD’s, most when I was a teenager. I thought it could be very healthy for my scabby mind and body, to induce some again.

Cheers!

Welcome Andrew.Were glad you’re here! :hurray:

Hello misterA and andrewthehammer :wave: welcome to ld4all

:yes: it’s important to find a forum that suits your needs perfectly. We have a wealth of information and personal experiences built up over the years. :spinning:
I hope you enjoy your time here misterA

You must be referring to writercube :grin:

:thumbs: you will soon get into it again. :smile:

Hey everyone!

This is my first time posting on this forum. I am not new to lucid dreaming since I have been doing it for more than 15 years. I am actually currently able to lucid dream at will, and let me tell you that it doesn’t necessarily require a lifetime of practice to do this… one day it simply “clicks”. I also own a lucid dreaming website. I’m very glad to be here and I’m sure I have alot to learn from you all. I will also make sure to share my knowledge with you whenever possible.

Cheers!

Welcome to all the new people! ♪ :welcome:

Hi Everybody!

I am not new to lucid dreaming, I first read about it 3 years ago (I’m 17 now, so 14 then), and I (re)started lucid dreaming (or well reading about it) this week, I’ve been a member of the dutch LD4all forum, but since I figured it was kind of dead I decided to show myself here. Despite being interested in and trying to lucid dream since 3 years, I only had 2 Lucid experiences, which were very short :sad: I hope to learn a lot of you! :happy:

P.S. Since English isn’t my native language, You might notice some strange language-like things in my posts :wink: I would like to excuse myself for those things in advance :smile:

Welcome Jellysammy! The one and only lucid dream i ever had was very short too! :sad:
But soon we will have many more

:wave: hello luciexp and jellysammy, welcome to the forum.

:thumbs:

:smile: We have had a number of members who have come over from the Dutch side over the years.

You must be due for another LD Jellysammy :spinning:

I hope you both enjoy your time on ld4all :smile:

:smile:

I wish everybody mannny happy LD’s !!

Hello , my name is Granit. I’m 14 year old and I got into lucid dreaming a month ago , when I was 13. I have had only one lucid dream and I lost lucidity almost instantly. I’m struggling and I’m here to ask for help.I also want to learn more about the art of LD .

Welcome to ld4all hanshjc, I hope you enjoy many LDs too. :yay:

Hello granit, congrats on your LD :thumbs: Even if the lucidity is brief, that first rush of excitement when lucidity occurs is awesome. :spinning:

Hello all,

As a youth! I had lucid dreams of having superpowers. Like I could fly, super strength, visiblity etc…as I got older! My intention is to make it become a reality. I have developed enhanced eyesight , strength and speed with my physical talent’s. I feel it time to display them to the world.

Welcome to ld4all dreamscape73

Thanks moogle!

Hello ! I’m Lunéria and I’m French but if I understand, we must speak english here, so. I had some problems to send this message because it’s my first time, sorry, and, well… I don’t know what to say !
I’d already seen this website last year and I wanted to submit because I’m very interrested about lucid dreams. I had already done 14 LD but they all were very little. Well, it’s all… Hello everybody ! ^^

Hello Lunéria :wave: Your English is good. Congrats on your LDs. :yay:

Well, this is a place to start! Enjoy your LD journey.

Thanks for all !
I’m ready to go !!

But first, I will write five messages because I can’t see the member’s list ! ^^

Hello for NinjaX !! I’ve just seen that he is new to !!

edited both posts together :moogle:

I’m new I think lucid dreaming is very interesting, look forward to using both this along with Dreamviews. It was a Buy one dreaming community get one free kind of deal.

Welcome to LD4all! Our community is very welcoming and much better than Dreamviews :wink: haha, seriously though, I hope you find all you’re looking for! Many LDs to you!