12:34 a.m.

Moved from the Quest for Lucidity forum. It’s not related with LD’ing.

i have been having trouble lately that freaks me out.
Whenever i stay up late, i always look at the clock or my computer at 12:34 a.m., and its getting mysteriously weird, because its like i dont even realize i looked at it till the numbers register in my head.
anyone else do this?
thanks-ttv

As if you instinctivly look at the clock? That can happen.

The same thing happens to me, except I look at it 38 minutes past the hour every hour.

7:20 is my common time. I see it everywhere.

I’ve ‘trained’ myself to look everynight at about 10:22, 'cause I just think it’s cool to see my watch read 22:22:22. :content:

Look dude, it’s not a big deal. I do the same thing and lots of people do, now that you are convinced that you’ll look at it at 12:34, you will look at it at 12:34. If you believe it will happen.

I usually watch at my clock at 6:59, 11:11, (Turned to 11:13 lately -.-) and 22:22

=D

I usually See 9.28

Pretty Strange

ConstantDreamer :grin:

hehe
im not alone
thats cool :tongue:

One of my sisters ALWAYS looks at the clock when hours equal minutes. I’m serious. And she always tells me to look at her clock to know that she’s not crazy, which leads me to see these odd times more than once everyday.

The funny thing is—here in Brazil, word has it that when that happens to you (you look at the clock and the hours equal the minutes), someone’s thinking about you…

We used to say that you can make a wish when the hour and minutes are the same or when they are similar to the 12:34, that’s cool Bruno.

I always manage to see 10:44.

By the way, I’m wondering if there weren’t a thread like this in the Beyond Dreaming forum, about seeing always the same time, or clock times like 12:12.

I always see 11:11… I think thats a common one though…

Wow!!! Great memory Basilus.

Thank you Iluminada for pointing out this thread! :smile: I think I won’t merge them anyway, cause the first thread essentially concerned a complicated and occult theory about pi and golden mean, etc.

For me, I always wait and look at the clock at 12:37am. There is a specific reason for this, actually, but no need to name it.:no: