30 Minute REM Sleep

I apologize if this is in the wrong board.
This is something I’ve found so strange, in the weeks that I have started recording my dreams. I want to ask if anybody has ever experienced it as well.
Often, when I sleep regularly, wake up, just try to remember my dream, and then sleep for just 30 minutes again, my dream for my 30 minutes sleep continues from my main sleep dream?
You see what I’m saying? The dream continues, and I can suddenly remember both dreams. The thing is, when I do this, the dream is not only much more vivid and memorable, I also, upon waking up, do not even need to try and think what my dream was about. It just comes!
And sometimes, just sleeping for 30 minutes I have a very vivid dream I do not even need to try and remember. But that seems, quite impossible, because REM sleep occurs at about 90 minutes, right?

Has anybody else experienced this? Or is this just overwhelmingly prevalent?

Oh, and also, do you Lucid Dreamers have to try to remember your dream upon waking up, or it just comes? I have to think deeply, and find a ‘foothold’ and then I can build my dream timeline (either past or future) from there.
Thanks for reading this post.

Sometimes we continue too dream our previous dream, it’s not unusual but a good feeling comes out of that, right?!

Here’sthe explanation about REM cycles…

Mostly yes, but when it comes to lucid dreams, no! There are just too good and too memorable experience too forget them or no too remember them immediately upon awakening…