A big mistake

Hello everyone I have something very important to talk about. Maybe a week ago I had like tons of dreams and just got so overwhelmed and did not feel like writing them down in my dream journal. I decided to give lucid dreaming a break a few days and now Im trying to do dreaming stuff again and can’t remember nothing its like my power is drained! I had made a huge mistake does anyone know how to help me? I wish I had not done this

I think I’ve done this as well :cry:

I had my first proper LD and then I got sidetracked trying to LD again and gave up on my dream journal for a bit :neutral:

Take it as a lesson on how important your DJ is, that’s how I see it. I’m much more motivated to keep a better DJ now that I understand how big an impact it has on your dreaming. It only took me a few days to get my dream recall up to a good level before so I’m not to worried :tongue:

Also try reading this post and what it says about DJs I found it to be very helpful.

https://community.ld4all.com/t/tutorial-beginners-guide-to-lucid-dreaming/32036

Happy dreaming!

Same thing happened to me, I was too busy with school and other things so I lost track and even stopped writing things into my dream journal.

It took me about 2-3 days to get my recall back again, it just takes effort. It’s like a body builder gaining muscle. If he stops working out, he’s going to lose a bit of it.

Yeah I pretty much remember all my dreams again and also I had another lucid dream lol. So im fine now