Alex Grey- Artist

hmm, I didn’t remember that. maybe it’s guiding? like some kind of angel of death that takes the recently deceased to the after life? or something like that… no idea :shy:

I think the ‘egg of life’-like thingie is actually behind the antennae guy, doesn’t look like ‘guiding’ :smile:

It seems to me more like stalking, a menacing attitude. Sorry to be picky, but I can see this entity being cancer-evil as it kills the little-self, but I don’t see why it would go through the window (the antennae guy’s transcendece?) and keep itself at a distance, half-afraid behind the trees… It is physical because it kills, but it can ‘transcend’ too? Is it something physical and also non-physical? What the heck is that blob?

Damn symbolism, but the discussion here sure did help me get from 0% to some understanding - not necessarely right, but understanding nonetheless…

Oh, hm. No problem in being picky :lol: I just didn’t reamember that so clearly (I should watch the movie again before commenting more :tongue:) although I have no idea why it’s stalking…

me too :happy: