Am I ready for LD?

Hi.
I’ve been trying to get lucid for about 2 month now. I have got one LD, but I just realized that it was a dream and then I woke up, I think.
But, I have got a bit tired of writing down my dreams, without results. So I havent been writing down my dreams for 2 or 3 weeks. I allways remember my dreams when I wake up, but if I dont write them down I forget them. I remember the special dreams pretty good, without writing them down.
But, I havent started to use any special method to become lucid becouse I have read that I must remember my dreams, before trying to get lucid.
So my question is, am I ready to become lucid and what method should I use?

The main reason that recall is stressed is that if you don’t work on your recall there is a danger you could have a LD and not remember it! :cry:
To increase the chance of having a LD you should combine any method you use with WBTB
MILD is usually recommended at first, but some people find they have better results with WILD so just experiment and see what works for you.
You should read How to Choose Your Technique which you can find here ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t … highlight=

1. Writing dreams down is VERY important, no matter how long you’ll try to disprove it :smile:
  2. Yeah, you should be ready by now… if you always remember your dreams when you wake up, it’s IS very good recall.
  3. Apart from trying any specific method, doing some Reality Checks would help.

Good luck!

Okay. Thanks for the answers.
Im not sure that WBTB is a good method for me. I usually only sleep 5-6 hours per night. But it may be better for me in the weekends. But I think I’ll try WBTB combined with MILD tonight :content:
When using the MILD method, should I visualise on what I’ll do in the LD, or should I visualise on how I should realize that Im dreaming?
Well, I should start writing down my dreams again if its THAT important :content:

Wish me good luck :content:

Both. You remember and visualize a recent dream, and imagine how you could have found something strange and became lucid. Then you visualize what you have planned to do once you’re lucid.
Ummm… Am I clear ? (I’m not sure I am… :shy: )

Yes. I understand Basilus West :smile:

I tryied WBTB combined with MILD this night. It was kind of strange. I didnt get to sleep, but kind of “body asleep, mind awake”. I did feel like I was awake all the time, but I was dreaming too.
I dont know if I got an LD, but the last thing I remember before getting out of bed was that I was aware of my dreaming all the time, but just before I woke up I was only LD’ing on one ear. Very strange, but it was a dream. Dreams are strange.
Does this count like an LD? Is it possible that I have been LD’ing all night, without remembering it?

only the dreamer can really answer this. if you were dreaming and were aware you were dreaming while in the dream it is a lucid dream.

Combine MILD with suneye, worked good for me, jus while visualizing stuff look at your third eye with your eyes closed.

Today i had this LD, it was a surprise…