Any chance of DCs being real dreamers?

So, somewhere in the process of brutalizing my DCs every chance I get, this thought occurred to me: is there any chance of some DCs being real dreamers? This would be in agreement with a theory I read a while back about dreaming being garbled Astral Projection, and that people do in fact astrally project every time they dream.

Correct, there may be dreams where we face random DC’s that may be real dreamers :cool_raz: but since its unlikely to meet those persons IRL this remains unanswered :tongue: but I think this is possible.

From my experience, dreamers “feel” very different from DC’s, it’s like comparing the touch of a ragdoll and of a human hand; you’ll just know when you meet one.

Exactly. I know I had a post on it somewhere around here. Let me find it.

Edit - Here it is.

i would be estatic if so ive met some cool DCs and made good friends with them.

I actually once dreamed of someone and a week later I encountered them at my school- they were an exchange student that had just arrived, so I couldn’t have possibly seen them before that. So the whole encountering someone real in your dreams is probably real.

Really your best bet on finding that out would be to find someone else who is good at lucid dreaming and sleep near them and see if you can both meet up in your dream whether it be in a predesignated enviroment that you can both create in your dream or even to both of you ask the dream to take you to the other. If you can achieve this near eachother then you can begin to try from a distance.

Whoa! So with me and my brother trying out lucid dreaming at the same time, could I be actually meeting his projection of his real DC from his dream in mine? Also, does this mean that shared dreaming is very possible? Sorry if I sound like a noob… :wink:

I’ve thought about that but I just told myself that it would be funny, I never thought it would be actually possible, it sounds too crazy to me :tongue: But who knows ? We know so little about dreams and mind in general …

I agree. There should be more research in the dream field, because dreams already influence waking life in many ways. They could help even more just like in Inception when they talked about the military using them to share dreams and get better in real-life combat.

Are you referring to a SD? well, in my opinion, it’s very uncommon and most people say it’s impossible. But then a few theories say that the waves which your brain gives off can cross with another person’s waves (forgot if it’s theta or delta-waves) while you’re dreaming and can cause a SD.

I love the idea of SD but I just can’t imagine how that could be possible, even though I’m trying to tell specific DC to call me in WL. But I have to become lucid first and see this DC, right? :smile: But that would be a little bit freak-ish if we can share dreams with people who doesn’t know anything about it but VERY interesting thought!

very interesting topic , but If you want to be sure you can always ask their names , so when you wake up you can search them on facebook , that would be a real revolution in LD

if it is the waves— then maybe two people could sleep near eachother and then listen to the same binaural beats so there mind would be at the same “level”

In science documentary television series [Through the wormhole] there was a experiment where a 2 people were under the influence of the same sort of magnetic field… They were in isolated room, with no light, no magnetic field from Earth…

So they were under the exact same conditions and the male subject was having in his room lights, and after some time they activated, i don’t remember but I think it was in period of 3 minutes, and the another, female subject reported some kind of flashes in her left side of the head and eyes [because the lights were on the left side of the guy] two times. And they weren’t even in the same building, I think that the labs were separated…

My LDs proved that a SD isn’t possible. It’s like you would want to connect two computers when there’s no cable nor an internet connection between them.

I’m not so sure though… remember those times when someone knows exactly what you’re thinking of or what you’re feeling - or you do yourself - ? I think that’s all got to do with experience, thus having felt the same once.

Telepathy is still a mystery - for me at least :meh:

That’s why we have this made scientists that spent entire life on a single research just to prove something is possible and I do have faith in them, so it’s just a matter of time! :grin:

You can say they’ve already proven that. You know those rooms where they can see inside but the one inside can’t see outside ? They put the ‘insider’ to draw stuff they drew outside and the drawings were the same or with very much resemblance.

I’m not sure weather to trust this or not as I’ve never experienced this myself and I’m not sure weather I want to :meh:

Robert Waggoner addresses this issue in his book Lucid Dreaming: Gateway to the Inner Self.

Also, the theory of Morphic Resonance is very interesting. It suggests that we are all, let’s say psychically, (my words) connected.

British scientist Rupert Sheldrake talks about it in these videos:

SCIENCE & SPIRITUALITY Dr. Rupert Sheldrake: Morphic Resonance P1/2
youtube.com/watch?v=Uog1vPGVkpg

SCIENCE & SPIRITUALITY Dr. Rupert Sheldrake: Morphic Resonance P2/2
youtube.com/watch?v=w3yVckhYlk8

and

Rupert Sheldrake - The Extended Mind - Telepathy. Pt 1/3
youtube.com/watch?v=Yo0gyXZQ … 76D2985777 3C

The second three part video should play all three parts automatically.

It’s nice to see Sheldrake’s ideas being considered a lot more seriously these days - as compared to thirty years ago.

JB

i saw that episode :smile: that was really cool how that happened… strange