Are you a natural? - Part II

My early experiences were more like “the Exorcist” movie.
I learned because I had to learn…or be washed away as some in-humans trophy.

anywho.
New to the site…

Just checking it out.

If you cant lucid dream… here is a way you can and will.

Stay up for 3 days.

At least for me… I transition into lucid right at the moment of sleep.

Granted it is not ideal or safe.
But it ALWAYS works for me if you have to lucid dream and go venture in the spirit plane.

Absolutely remember frequent LDs as a kid, it was always something normal and natural for me, mostly in the way that I would use my lucidity to wake myself up when I didn´t like a dream or that I´d slightly shift the dream into a direction or jump off high places for fun without hurting myself.

I even recall telling my mum about it and her not believing me that I could often tell that I was dreaming. Years later I found an article about LD and showed her.

I guess so, apparently!

I had no idea this had a name but I guess I should have known since human beings naturally want to name and categorize everything :grin:

To my knowledge of what it means to lucid dream, I’ve been lucid dreaming to some extent for as long as I can remember. Only back in my childhood those dreams were still pretty hazy and I couldn’t do much with them. It wasn’t until I started paying more attention to my dreams that they became clearer and more vivid, and only now I can say for sure that I lucid dream. So… kind of? I absolutely do not regret my decision to turn my attention to my dreams, but it wasn’t there from the beginning…