Assistance from the mod squad plz........

i had this idea it might have been tried before but i think it would be a kool thing…
Maybe one of the mods could start a online classroom where noobs or ppl who just want to start from square one can participate…
somewhere we could learn from the pros…
maybe an LD class or an oobe class and so on where we can first learn the basics one day at a time in steps…
I have absolutly no idea how this could be done but some input from everybody can be helpful if this idea is a good one…
I’ve been into LDing for a long time but have never realy learned it from tyring a technique… and right now it seems that i am back way beyond square one, and i just dont know where to start anymore… i guess what im saying is that i need direction and im sure that others feel the same way…
if this sounds like an imposibility, i understand, it was just a thought i had, and maybe i could get direction on what task i should try tackling day to day …
maybe its a certain diet, a certain excersize i should do to reach a dream recall state of mind, you know like a step by step process…
i appoligies if this post dosent make any sense, but i am so desperatly seeking lucidity in my dreams again… and maybe its because i should be doing this before doing that or maybe i should achieve this before trying that… am i making any sense?
.plz respond…KON :confused:

That idea is something to consider, and a similar topic has been made here:
“need LD mentors”
:smile: