Spooky Duzz.

Thats kinda what my hand looked like in my 1st LD, but I’m quite sure I only had the blurryness/double vision thing happening. Not the extra digit.

LoL … very appropriate for this forum.
:wink:

It’s my alien alter ego, made by a friend of mine.

More information upon request. :content:

(Yes, I haven’t been around much)

Looks kinda of scary, please do give details…Thats the point of the post.

Okay, then. :cool:

When I rewrite the movies/tv shows/etc. I like, or write fanfiction, I put myself in them. I didn’t want to be human. I made myself an alien. My avatar is my alien story alter ego, hereby known as AG (Alien Giggles).

AG looks just like me, except she has powers, wings, and a better life than I have. You can head to my Guest Art page for drawings my friends did of her for me, since I can’t seem to draw her correctly. ^^

i guess its simple without additional comment:)
It represents my mission here on earth.In my next life im moving to another planets so use me while you can:):):)Girls are encouraged to apply:)

Mine means…Sod All

I just thought the hoobs were funny and cool

Why are you all looking at me like that?

this is kind of off topic…but i would just like to say 1 thing to ReaLitty.FaiLuRe : “your avatar is AWESOME! u must be really talented to make that !”

mines a picture i took of the clock radio next to my bed, i have edited it so that it looks like how it does in my dreams.

I just got this new avatar today. Someone made it for me. Thanks goes to that person !! :content: …anywayz… to me the girl in the picture represents a person that is insecure and hyding from the world (sometimes people feel that way…some more than others). The little symbol on the upper left hand corner says my name (Kat) in ‘Lord of The Rings’ type writing.

Looks like that Creature Galloam(i think i spelled it right) from the new Lord of the Rings Movie. Well i like it, Orginal and lonely, very unique.

thankx !! :blush: thats the first compliment i have had on my avatar!!!

jus testin out sum new ones… what do ya think?

Thats cool, i like that one, how did you get it or create it???
:woah:

I was thinking of starting a thread on this. Then I found this hiding in the lucidity lounge!

I chose my avatar as I like cats and I like Final Fantasy. But while using it I have also found other subconscious links! The moogles run mognet on FF IX they deliver post…very apt!
The wings denote my desire to fly in a LD.
The white colour reveals my innocence (I wish :happy: ).

For my nickname I had the choice of moogle or mog.
Mog sounds aggressive and male; while moogle sounds friendly and more female.

Hehee…I’m just changing my avatar now, to one of ME!

:content:

I have changed my avatar about 782 times since my last reply in this thread many many moons ago.

Your Like Bowie or Madonna, keep it fresh! :grin:

Might stick with this one…maybe see how long I can last without changing it…resist the urge!!!

Thursday October 16, 2003 —> ?

Well, my avatar is a picture of me, but I took the face off of another picture of some girl. It came from a gallery of avatars that someone in the forums has. Unfortunately I looked at so many galleries of avatars that I forget who it was that had teh girls picture! Whoever you are, I give you credit! Anyway, I used Adobe Photoshop to quickly make my face look like a girls. Very white the face is! :wiske: Anyway, If you don’t already know, I am transgendered. That’s why I placed a girl face over mine. It seems odd, but it’s really not. I have a beard, so my face doesn’t realy look very feminine. that’s why I chose the girl face. :wiske:

Hehehee…I recognise that face.

:peek:

Nice work, you should maybe post a piccy of the real you in the ‘Picture Gallery’. That is, if you’re not too shy.

:content:

Fey~

Hehehe

Mine… well, I got sick of my old purple fading out and in avatar so I changed to this…

That’s what I feel atm. :biggrin: That’s why! :wink: Love it!