Beginning experiment with incense

I’ve tried incenses they are nice only problem is if you use them make sure to get a water wet towel wipe your eyes because the smoke can irritate the eyes and then your eyes become sensitive to dirty air or something like that. Thats why I don’t like incenses anymore I prefer them in oil form. I haven’t tried any that can produce Ld’s I even tried dried mugwort smoked/drank as tea no effect. However some interesting ones to investigate is helichrysum undiluted oil just a toothpick dose on your nose (if you want your body to produce a lot of electricity literally) and also the same with agarwood incense or oil (only from www.herbco.com if you find a cheaper place to buy this let me know.

Thanks, weagle. I am finding my eyes a little irritated by the smoke and have been planning to get some oils. Just gotta get myself to the store. I am curious about the WILD lettuce. How do you feel after you drink it? Does it give you a buzz, or make you feel relaxed? I am just wondering. I am rather uncomfortable about ingesting unfamiliar things.

I would like to hear some more opinions on the use of scents for dream induction. It seems to me that the best way to use them (in whatever form you use) is once while doing or thinking about something that you want to dream about, and again before bed. This way your brain associates this scent with whatever you were doing or thinking. Of course, this effect will be heightened if you set your mind to remember the scent while dreaming. Anyway, I am still experimenting with this and trying to get through the mental blocks but I think there is something to this. Are there any good articles on this subject that any of you know of?

I think faith is the first foremost important the reason why we can’t go lucid is because what we see in the dream looks like something that is normal. If you do something in the physical world it’ll reflect the dreamworld ie one can go lucid if they stare at objects at a dream then realize its a dream awareness increases, try doing that in real-life or do reality checks ie look at objects say to yourself am I dreaming? Or you can say a faith thing I will be conscious while I’m dreaming. Then again if you take herbs like wild lettuce it sort of makes it easier to lucid still not a guarantee but the best herb so far that works far better than other herbs. Wild Lettuce is similar to regular lettuce the chemical from the white stem we throw away from the regular lettuce thats the main ingredient just in wild lettuce its many more times potent and therapeutic its a stronger sedative it gives you a moderate trance like state you don’t think too much and very very relaxed. After you drink it you will notice its effect within 5 minutes and lasts a couple hours if you drink this before you go to sleep it’ll help trigger lucid dreams, you could try the technique some say ie sleep 6 hours wake up wash your face stay up for 45mins-1hour I haven’t tried adding the wild lettuce tea drink that could enhance it even more then fall back to sleep for the next 2 hours this helps trigger lucid dreams as well because your mind is awake but body still will fall asleep so you may remain conscious thus lucid dream.

thanks again, weagle :beer: