Best thing to try on your first LD?

Well, on your first LD you should probably try to stay calm in the dream so that you can stay in this state. Usually, people are so surprised that they’re in a lucid dream they wake up.

I still haven’t gotten used to flying… I wanna do it the next time I get an LD.

Whatever you do, rub your hands together often, or spin around, (you won’t get dissy)

do this so you will stay lucid

I would reccomend trying to look at your hands it can be very suprising :content: and very interesting…

I did last night… my fingers were bent all the way back behind my hand, and i had clear, boiling blister like things on my hands that were popping… kinda gross and weird…

I’m going to walk through the mirror sorta thing to my friends house!

Flying Never Fails But the First Thing I Did Was Drink Beer And Stuff

On a FIRST lucid dream that’d be risky, you could wake up because of the adrenaline amount.

well i instead of flying would levitate not that high of the ground and also it keeps u lucid longer and oce u get down the mental powers this may seem childish but ud get to be like mewtwo XP

I doubt adrenalin is the only thing that could wake you up :cool_laugh:

In my first REAL lucid dream I’d take it easy and try to explore my dreamworld instead of waking myself up by getting too violent :happy: Perhaps levitate if I feel confident about not waking up.

I’ll go with what’s been suggested: Do nothing.

Make sure your senses are intact and you fully realize everything is working. You’ll probably be too excited to stay asleep.

If you have time, try flying and exploring; they’re two pretty basic activities for lucid dreaming.

Interviewing DC’s. Easy and fun. :content:

i think ill explore, ask questions of DCs and grow wolverine claws. use them if the fancy takes me.

my initial plan was sex, but thinking about i think that would be pretty difficult as a first time. one LD fantasy for me is being in a white, well lit (sunlit room) with tweve different doors. the doors go absolutely anywhere, but wherever they end up theres a folly type buildings with twelve more doors, all to absolutely anywhere. um. yeah. i’ve thought about it a bit.

my plan was also sex but after i thought about it i just want to fight zombies with my friends in some building with guns ive been thining of how to do that sceanario for a while now

I have made a list of stuff to do in your first lucid dreams, it’s actually my list of stuff to do in my first long lucid dreams, starting with some easier stuff and then advancing.

1. Meet some DC’s and try to convince them to help me become lucid in the future.
2. Learn to fly
3. Learn to teleport.
4. Learn to summon things.
5. Learn to transform myself.
6. Do the Ld4All quest
7. Meet my SG
8. Explore the world under sea.
9. Play with DC’s
10. Do magic infront of DC’s and see how they react.
11. Build up an entire city and go get an apartment [b]there.
12. Be a god…

souds like your biting off a little too much…
but definitely getting DCs in on your side for waking from future NDs is vital i’d say

I didn’t mean to do it in the same lucid dream, but to do in your first lucid dreamS. I mean, like in your first lucid dream you might talk to some DC’s and perhaps fly a bit, and then continue the list some other time.

Phase shifting is also another cool and easy thing to do in an LD. Nothing quite beats putting your finger through a solid. Feels so weird.

fair enough

My first was I was on the school bus and it was out of control, but then I relised that it was the holidays and I shouldn’t be going to school. That’s when it clicked and I tried to stop the bus from crashing. I kept saying to myself this is a dream, I can do anything and it worked. Then I started feeling things and speaking to characters. That’s what you should do, try and feel your surroundings a little more.

But were you restricted to just that school bus? Did you try to leave it? Or did you just stay on and talk to your DC?