Break Through!!!

LOL Basilus :smile:

Well,I tried WILD last night…I fell asleep but there was 2 cool things that happened: I also felt like I was electricuted and that lasted about 2 mins. and after that i felt like my bed is spining around.That was so cool…Like on the rollercoaster :grin:

I have a little problem.My apartment house is 30 metres away from a very busy road. I mean yesterday I went to sleep in 3.30 AM but there’s always some trucks ( it’s sort of a highway ) driving there and they are making noise so my body can’t fall asleep…gonna have to get earplugs :sad:

Waw! That’s very good. :good: When you feel such sensations, you are dreaming indeed. So bad you didn’t find how to use this state to enter a LD. :neutral:

:grin:

I didn’t hear or even see anything though…Those trucks were the only thing i heard…oh well practice makes perfect

Sureal and Shake –

I, too, find trying to WILD makes me kind of bored. I’m willing to keep trying, and like you say, willing to be confident that it will go farther the next time.

I’ve actually tried using being very physically tired to do this before…but I found the impetus to fall asleep is a obstacle that I just can’t seem to surmount.

I wonder if a BETTER time for those of us who have this dual problem with WILD (1, it takes too long and we get bored and 2, if we’re sleepy we can’t do the “mind awake, body asleep” thing) might be in the early morning AFTER a full night’s sleep. The second we know we are awake, don’t move the body at all and try to WILD then…??? Sorry, I’m not writing this out very clearly…I’m coming up with it as I write it down (!).

I tried that wake up and WILD thing but I fell asleep instantly cos I woke up too early…maybe tonight I’ll have more luck ( i hope ) :grin:

after the second round of my body feeling like its being shocked i like to imagine that my bed is the seat of a huge swing and i can swing back and forth on it. Its something to do until i start LDing.