Castaneda’s View Of Dreams

hasn’t it been shown that Castenadas works are entire fiction?

i read something on here about him sitting around writing them all while in a university or something of the sort.

though the idea of the aseemblage point is very useful.

They are very bad entities in Castaneda’s books. According to him, they are likely to be met in LD’s. Something like demons or evil astral entities. Hence people who read Castaneda often get nightmares, they want to wake up from their dreams and thus they sometimes get SP, and if they don’t know what is SP, they get convince that those entities exist. Some of them may go slightly paranoïd. I know two people who had such problems.
That’s the reason why I completely advice against reading Castaneda, especially young people.

It’s obvious that Castaneda’s work is not entire fiction. What he describes about LD’ing and meditation shows he has at least a serious experience of them. And in my knowledge, the “find-your-hands” induction technique, which works well, is not mentionned in other books before he wrote it.

Now many things in his books are likely to be completely fictional indeed (teleporting for instance :wink: ).

i think its another world, ad we each have our own that we can controll, of course it is, if you were to stay lucid forever, you would be living in another world! its another reality, so yeah of course

i’d ask a dc in an ld what one symbol of maya meant from those pictures. i’m thinking the stuff from under the little fellas are some kind of roots to the earth, energy spikes like castaneda describes the energy body has. :eh:

i dunno why ask a DC, it seems more prudent to just stare at it for a long time and let the subconscious give you impulses

[better to stare at a tibetan mandala lol!]

yes you give initiations, if you can give initiations, by laying hands, but

these people seem to be on a power trip agenda of some kind, not about kindness and gentleness and decency.

doves and the feminine are the way, pure white magic, good vibrations, love, gentleness.