Character Assisted Lucid Dreaming - CALD Part IV

yes, i am using WBTB method, and i found an interesting website that suggested i take a dream i just had [after waking up in the middle of the night from WBTB], re-write the ending so that i notice a dreamsign/do a RC/become lucid, and then concentrate on that as i fall asleep. MILD? or something else, idk.

i hope that jack and bobby can help me remember to do RC’s throughout the day, because i usually forget… just for a couple days, until i can do it naturally.

so yeah. i’ll try out the LD method tonight, and see where it gets me. i’ll probably do FILD if this doesn’t seem to be working well.

Cool. :3 You definitely do your research! I think you might be the sort to introduce interesting information about CALD into things if you care to :3

Who knows, maybe someone around here will become the next writerscube-prodigy :razz:

~Tal

sure, if anything comes up, it will definitely be posted here.

xD

now i’m all hyped-up about going to bed, lol. :happy:

Great! :3 G’night :3

oh, i’m not going to bed yet, but okay: future g’night. :slight_smile:

bobby’s calmed down…i’ll probably talk to him in a few minutes, to let the steam out, and we can go back to being best friends. :happy:

…i hope bobby isn’t still mad at me. i’m feeling really sleepy now…could be his doing. -_-

Hehe hello Crooked!

C.A.L.D is amzing isn’t it? ^^ grins
I do spaced out in class too practically anytime lessons go too boring, it’s a great way to pass time Xd

My two characters I actively talk to are Thunzar and Desmond~
Both are cool =D Desmond been that protective/homely/daddy and Thunzar the …wild…protective…crazy… kinda person XD The way Bobby and Jack talk is almost the same as me talking to Thunzar XD We love to argue :d
It’s really lovely have dreams with them in or at least their voices LOL^^

In a recent lucid dream after listening to a lucid mp3 audio before falling asleep, I tried to spawn Thunzar( his the first one who came in my mind, sorry Desmond ><) . He did appear alright but his as short as an elf?! o.O His suppose to be 185 … he didn’t talk to me though LOL ><

So, for how many people has this actually worked? I heard somewhere it doesn’t work that good. Prove me wrong?!

Me~! :woo:

2/4 dreams worked~

The remaining 2 was uncalled for, I was having nightmare in both dream and both of them saved me :happy:

One was a fused between them sorta like wolverine ( I know it’s them because there was streaks of blonde( Desmond’s colour) against black (Thunzar’s) haha and the clothes too half half. They came and slashed the ““spirits”” away ^^

In the second nightmare, I heard Des’s voice telling me that it is a dream and nothing to be afraid of, so yeah :happy:

This topic continues here :cool: