Chroniclers Dream Diary

Ok, these are not real, since no one responded.

I need a haircut

In this dream, I am in an almost perfect version of my room (everything is where it is supposed to be and such. I get out of bed, like I am waking up. I then walk over to the bookcase next to my door, and try to grab the side of it. My hand actually just goes through it, and I’m like “Am I dreaming?”. I think I could have just let go of it, I clench my nose shut. I can breathe through it! I am dreaming! I look at my bookcase, and realize that this is a very highly vivid dream. I get up. I try to do somethings, and then I remember I want to summon the Chroniclers. I create some sort of magic thing on the ground in the shape of the emblem, and try to teleport to sky island. But my hair keeps getting in my eyes, and I can’t brush it away. I then kind of “melt” like I lost control of my legs. I then decide to fly to sky island. I am lying down, but instead “fly” up my bed and into the wall. The dream ends there.

That thing is creepy

I am in a cafeteria style restaurant. I walk down it, and it is actually in a boat. The boat tilts on it’s side. The water is up to my head when it does this, but it feels peaceful.

snip

I see some creepy creature in my room, as tall as the ceiling, holding somebody. I somehow know I am dreaming. I try to attack it, but it grabs me and lifts me up to it’s eye level. It is wearing black robes like the grim reaper, but it has a white, necrotic, malformed face. It drops me, but right before I hit the ground, I stop myself from falling and hover for a few seconds. I am not scared, and attack it with dream magic. I decide that didn’t work, but then it disappears. I create another magic chroniclers emblem, and say something like “calling all chroniclers!”. Then the dream fades.

This one’s Chroniclers related.

July 14

(Note that things underlined signify that it is a clickable link…)

Testing a Hookshot: Or The Dream of a Thousand Delays WILD

[LD]WILD. For some reason, my brother is using a computer in the bedroom. And for some reason, I think he might be turning into a monster. I shake my head as if to tell him, “Don’t you dare…!” He smiles back at me, and I jump through the window.

Outside, I see a building that looks like an In-N-Out, but actually is some kind of hospital. It’s closed indefinitely. I remember to slap on a lucid band to help me out. I materialize one (which was pretty damn cool, actually…!) in my right hand. It comes to me as a piece of long, thin rubber. I slap it on to my left wrist and wrap it around a few times. It stays on, but it seems a bit unstable to me…

I materialize a hookshot (like the one in the Zelda games) and see a floating island. It’s not THE Sky Island I was looking for, but I need to practice the hookshot anyway.

I fire the hookshot into some trees, and at first, it doesn’t work, but after a few times, it latches onto something, and I’m pulled to the tree.

I look around for the Sky Island that I’m really looking for, and I see another floating island farther up that has a few buildings. I think that’s the one I’m looking for…!

I jump off the tree and am about to make my way when I see my friend Jay among others. He wants to borrow my hookshot, so I let him for a little while, but I tell him that I need it back soon.

When I get it back, I start to make my way to the bigger island in the sky, but my uncle VJ comes up to me and starts talking to me about the physics of hookshots or something. I quite frankly don’t care, so I pretty much ignored him… (Note that while he was talking, I was losing lucidity fast…)

I was AGAIN about to make way to the island when my cousins Michael and Jeremy rushed over to me and told me that the police were apparently coming. I flew a few other people over a wall and told them to wait there, and told them that I would be a distraction.

I’m about to make my way to the island AGAIN when my cousins try to stop me. I shake them off, telling them that I’m a freaking distraction, and they go back to hiding. (At this point, I lose almost all lucidness, except for the fact that I know that I’m in a dream. I suspect that one of my cousins thought it would be cute to remove my lucid band…)

So I’m about to make my way to the island AAAGGGAAAIIINNN when suddenly I hear the cop cars. I run and notice my powers fading fast (I can’t phase or fly), so I try to slap on another lucid band. I find one in my right pocket and am about to stick it on when suddenly a cop tackles me. I try to phase out, but it doesn’t work. Instead, I end up [/LD]waking up.

[com]Let this be a lesson to fellow Chroniclers! Don’t let ANYONE get in your way when you’re trying to get to the floating city! You might just be arrested…

Oh, and hookshots work surprisingly well.[/com]

Nice dream MMN, also, you get points for using a hookshot (you might want a longshot, though).

No C-related dreams last night, no LDs either. It sucks.

One of my LD’s last night.

[ND]I was in my brother’s room looking out the window. Outside you could see my parents on the deck talking with my grandparents and aunt. They were talking about the sky as far as I could tell. At the mention of the word “sky”, I looked up at it.
In the sky I could see clouds moving really fast and darkening. It was a rather disturbing sight. It reminded me of some of the freaky nightmares I used to get when I was young. It started thundering and the sky darkened still until the clouds formed a sort of circular shape. Then to my horror, a tornado started to form. A big one. :shock:

I yelled out, “There’s a tornado coming!”
No one responded so I figured they didn’t hear me. Frightened for their safety, I yelled out again, “There’s a tornado! Look at the sky!!”
I think I might have yelled it out a few more times until I went downstairs into the only room without windows. My mom had told us that should we ever get a severe storm, we should go to this room. Even though they were extremely rare and very unlikely to happen in these parts. So I waited. And waited… Why wasn’t anyone coming? The tornado was huge. You couldn’t miss it. They were even OUTSIDE! I also noticed that it was rather quiet for a storm. The house wasn’t even shaking.[/ND]

[LD]“I must be dreaming. Too damn obvious.” I thought.
So I left the small room and ran upstairs. I instantly remembered to try and meet the other Chroniclers tonight. I ran outside and yelled, “Calling all Chroniclers!”
I must have said it like 15 times. It sure felt like a lot. “Maybe I should just go to sky island. They probably can’t hear me.” I thought.

The storm was still going strong. I decided I was gonna try and ride the tornado. :cool: That would be awesome. Conveniently the tornado was in my yard in my pool area. I flew into the air and floated up in the wind and lifted up high. From the tornado, I willed myself to Sky Island and I was there. That was the easiest and most fun time I’ve ever had getting there!

I walked around, the storm was still going strong. I called out for the Chroniclers but received no answer. This was definitely the right island. I could feel it. I was beginning to think I was too late… Still, I called out for the Chroniclers looking around until the dream eventually faded into a FA…[/LD]

I had 2 LD’s before this where I made an attempt but this is the closest I’ve gotten.

Actually, I thought you might use a tornado to get up there last night. I thought I would look out for it…

July 29

Chewing Gum and Chocolate Popsicles WILD

[LD]WILD. At first I was confused, because I thought my mom decided to turn on the TV, which I thought was rather rude, but I found out that I was actually dreaming.

Unfortunately, it was unstable, so I kept my nose plugged so it would stabilize. I tried to make a lucid band appear in my hand, but it just wasn’t coming. My brother woke up and handed one to me. It looked like chewing gum so I chewed it up first so I could stretch it around my left wrist…

I tried to fly out the window, but I was having trouble passing through solid objects, too. I became frustrated and decided to just kick the window out. I flew out.

I landed on a SUV and looked directly above me for Sky Island. All I saw against the morning sky were various white clouds. No Sky Island, and no other random floating islands either, as usually appear when I’m looking for Sky Island. I was going to try and find a compass in my pocket when the SUV started moving.

I hung on to a handle with my legs and tried reaching for a compass, but I was afraid that I might fall off… I tried to send a Patronus to get to the others, but ended up with a FA instead…

[/LD][ND]I was back in the bedroom I was sleeping in. I rushed outside…? (I don’t know why, but this part was kinda confusing…)

Scene change.

I was running on some kind of highway chewing on a chocolate popsicle. I saw some people walking along the highway and decided to spit it out at them. Bad idea. They chased me down and pelted me with chocolate candy balls (i.e. Kit Kat Bites and Whoppers)…[/ND]

And then I woke up rather hungry and confused.

Mirror or Sky Island?
I was walking around my house, getting ready for work. I ate breakfast out on the deck and noticed that the boat had come untied from the dock. I ran down and retied it, and went back to eating.
It happened again, and a small langth of rope fell into the lake. I thought that was odd, but shook it off and made my sister go retie the boat.
It came untied a third time, so I walked down. Half way down I sneezed. I finally thought to do a RC
I pinched my nose and could breath. OK, maybe I’m just not closing it all the way. I used my left hand and had the same effect. [LD] :woot: I also looked at my hand and saw I had 6 fingers, and at my nose and saw it was still there. Ok, looking at your nose: not a reliable RC

I forgot about the boat and thought about LD4all. Hmm Quest for the Mirror of Erised, or fly to Sky Island. I looked up and saw it was overcast cloudy. They entire sky looked grey.
Well I don’t want to fly through grey clouds… I held up my had and cleared a patch, where blue sky shown through Perfect! I’ll fly up to Sky Island, get Wyvern, and then summon the mirror onto the island, look at it, walk through it pulling Wyvern with me, and find out where I go.
“It’s good to have a plan” :tongue: I mumbled out loud, smiling.
I looked at the blue hole and ran around, trying to jump high enough to fly. I almost did once or twice, but I really needed a ledge. I should have just created one, by summoning a ladder or easy to climb tree or something, but I didn’t think of it.
Eventually, my dad told me I had to get ready for work, and the dream faded. I didn’t fight it, although I should have.[/LD]

[com]I think had I fought it, I would have woken up, and been able to alteast attempt to chain it. OR had I created a ledge, and flown to Sky Island, that might not have been a problem :tongue: Ah well, tonights another night. :yes:

Also, the reason I said Wyvern was because she was the only one I could think of to summon. I probably would have remembered more once I got to Sky Island.[/com]

I tried, and tried…and tried…and tried…and tried…and tried. But couldn’t make it. Darn.

Hm. Last night, I also had a dilemma between whether to just have fun or go to Sky Island. I just had fun.

Aww, cool. More Chroniclers LD’s show up all the time.

Maybe we don’t fight hard enough to keep from losing our lucid dreams.

Here are two things I had last night (September 16).

Fireworks HI

Okay, this wasn’t exactly a dream, but I’d like to note that as I was sleeping, I kept having HI of fireworks. I’m looking at YOU, Wyvern. :wink:

Pool Table Island WILD

[LD]WILD. Vibrations lasted a loooooong time for this one, but I eventually got in. I plugged my nose for a quick check.

I jumped through my window and saw what I thought was Sky Island. I started trying to fly there, but thought I was flying too slow. I tried increasing my speed, but I ended up falling to the ground.

I jumped on a wall and looked toward the island.

“Wyvern!” I called out. “I don’t think I can make it there!”

“Just have confidence,” she yelled back. Except she was in a man’s form, so it came out with a male voice.

I climbed high up the wall and flew over. I made it and was so excited that I threw the pool balls all over the place.

Sky Island was apparently a large pool table. Wyvern was floating next to the table smiling as I threw the balls around in excitement.

I looked up to the sky, because I thought that this island was a little small, and saw another island up there. I tried flying to it, but ended up[/LD] waking up.

I’m happy with it anyway. :smile:

Unfortunately I can’t really confirm that as a SD. I had 3 dreams last night. None of them were of Sky Island… Oh well, this is still progress though!

Nice dream :smile: Now just an embarrassing side note: since I’m never in the chat and Wyvern doesn’t have a gender specified, I always thought she was a guy… Sorry about that >_>…

Well, at least you have yet another explanation for your “Gender Ambigous”

Yeah, this is getting to be good progress.

No need to appoligize. I don’t mind at all. :tongue: (I thought most people knew by now because of the Transexuality topic and everywhere else I said it.)

Once again for future reference, I will most likely be a guy in my dreams. So don’t expect to see a girl when we meet in a SD.

Ok, :happy: I’ll remember that. By the way, you seem to have LDs quite often… What technique do you use? Any good tips for a fellow Chronicler?

I don’t use any techniques really… Just a lot of will power and DILD’s.

WILD is the best, It was perfect Lucidity!

I was in this open grassy field. Much like that in star wars episode 2 attack of the clones, on naboo, with Padme and anakin (when they fall in love). anyway, since it was like Uber reality, i did the nose RC .

I remembered about my duties as a chronicler… I tried to fly to the cloud island. I pictured my destination by Shatterspikes ava, I found the place!!

It was the most exilerating moment in my life. I entered a palace like structure. There were sand stone walls, like chalk. They were baige in color. I tried contacting fellow chroniclers, and as i called out, the scenery began to shake and i found mmyself losing lucidity I panicked, and i called out one last time before the island broke apart, and i found myself plummitting back to earth. I woke up shortly after.

Very touching moments :smile:

Have you ever accomplished to make a shared dream? Or to gain a sign that you can contact each other when you are lucid dreaming?

I would really like to join the Chroniclers, when i will be able to regain my lucid skill.

However i do not have much time for practise, so that might be late :sad:

Unfortunately, no contact has been made. However, a lot of us have made it to Sky Island. You can join if you want to, despite bad lucidity.

im feeling an ld… hopefulyl ill se sky island for myself and “attempt” to get one of you lucid.

Good luck, Jake Drummer. See you all on Sky Island.