Clear Light Dream

This is the most enlightening dream of my life thus far.
youtube.com/watch?v=4NW6_jr3neE

Wow! This dream reminded me of my 2 dreams that were very similar, specially the second one. I had to take out my old dream journals to remember them exactly…

Ok, in the first dream I was in my bedroom and my father and cousin were with me. We were looking at the sky from the bedroom because the clouds were huge and they were just appealing to the eye, then from nowhere this little flying ball came, from the sky and it started to pulsate and as those waves reach us I started to feel something incredible and special. Surely something that I didn’t felt before, neither in dreams or waking life. It was more like a mixture of feelings but so intense that I couldn’t absorb them…

And anther one was on the beach. I even posted this dream in some topic but I don’t know how was called… So I will just write it here…

So I was on the beach with like 5 people and only one of them was familiar. We were laying on plastic chairs for the beach in half circular shape like we were around the fire but it wasn’t fire, it was the Sun. And it was solar eclipse. The Sun was like a 100 meters from us and it was like 10 times bigger then usual. After few minutes looking at the Sun, the Sun started to pulsate. As those waves started to reach us I started to feel the same thing as in previous dream. Mixture of powerful love, calmness, happiness and such positive feelings. After 5 or 6 waves the next one was the most powerful that I have felt, it was so powerful that kicked me in the space, it literally kicked me in the space…

Those were definitely the most incredible dreams that I have ever had and very hard to explain actually because I still don’t know what I actually felt, because words just feel shallow for this experience…

I know what u mean about words being shallow for the experience. I do notice that the feelings from that dream are filtering into my waking life and I am better grasping oneness I really understand it now I’m learning to apply it to my emotions. Thank u for sharing your dreams they do sound like the same feelings I was feeling. What is your waking life like meaning do u star gaze or contemplate consciousness? Blessings!

I have to be honest and say that I don’t understand the question completely. Can you reformulate it a little bit? English is not my native language so sometimes I have difficulties understanding everything… :shy:

Also I had to recreate this scene from the dream in photoshop… Here’s the picture from my garden of creation. It looked similar to this…

WOW that is a strong image! The waves or ripples in that flow through the whole picture to me show how unstable our sight really is. It also reminds me of a pupil of the eye reflecting back an image into the physical world. Beautiful… stunning really!
What I meant by my question earlier was I’m curious about what your mind thinks about during your waking life. Do you star gaze (look at the night sky the stars), Do you shift your perspective outside of yourself in order to see the world differently? These might seem like odd questions but when my dreams bring me strong images it’s usually after i’ve been outside looking at the stars or meditating. When I meditate I feel as if I step outside of myself and observe consciousness and existence. :content:

I’m glad you like it. Whenever I look at it I get the memories of the dream and somewhat special feeling…

Oh, yes of course. I like stargazing. Where I live I have beautiful night sky, fortunately there is still no pollution like in some places… Sometimes I do meditate and I’ve noticed that after lucid dreams, generally I’m more calm and I enjoy life more. Like I absorb more from this physical life then before…

Not odd at all. I understand what you mean. It’s like we are preparing our mind for something extraordinary when meditating and also stargazing and if you think about it it’s quite the same. Those both actions are very calming and mind opening…