Come on...

Mmm weird, i dreamed i was a tourist in my own city. Totally other language and all. I appeared to be gay 0.o.
Well unfortunately that didn’t ring any bells, no i spent my entire dream convincing i was straight.
Funny though, i ran in to a friend of mine (hot one) and she was jabbering away, but since i couldnt understand her (other language) i was staring at her the whole time trying to pick her up lol .
Weird stuff. :bored: :eek:

But for tonight, ill rehearse my plan ( trying to fly) extra vividly. Vividly but relaxed, and i expect that ill recognize the differences tonight at last !

Thanks again for the tips !

Yoda from star wars

“Do or do not, there is no try”

keep up the good attitude

Strange, i couldnt remember anything passed night. Well tonight another try.

Any help, any ideas or suggestions…

I’ve never been the type, or atleast in my knowledge, to have repetitive dreams. But recently the same one has occurred over and over (20x <)

It goes like this, summed up… I’m late for an airplane flight. It’s been different airports, different luggage, and different people… but still the same theme/concept. There usually seems to be something tragic happening I want to escape from or something.

I’m a novice LDer. You know, a couple leaps into dreamworld, no extensive control.

Any tips on gathering information or trying to flip this into my favor… somehow using it to go Lucid???

Open your own topic :eek: ! :wink:

I would try to predict the dream, and focus on recognizing the dream so that will become aware. :content:

there’s no need to turn the dream around.

There’s reasons for a dream to appear. And if it’s the same dream over and over again, its like your SC is shouting something.

Try to think how it relates to your life.

You are probably ‘late’ for something, as if there’s something you ‘need’ to do and you keep rejecting it so you feel the tragedy of some kind.

It’s hard to tell, think about it. Next time you wake up, think what makes you feel IRL like the way you did in the dream. Take a closer look at your dream.

I will give you a nice interpretation of the symbols as I have a nice source to do it from.
I will post it later, might give you some ideas ^^

meantime, i wish you the best.

ok so here it is,

i have a dream dictionary, I found the symbolic meaning of airplane and tragedy.

airplane:

Escape from the mundane exigencies of the lower world. Freedom.

The search for higher consciousness. Travel into the higher realms.

Tragedy:

To dream of a tragedy, foretells misunderstandings and grievious disappointments.

To dream that you are implicated in a tragedy, portends that a calamity will plunge you into sorrow and peril.

make any sense to you?

I couldn’t find airport

if you gave me more symbols youll get a bigger picture

Thanks for the symbolism. Definitely relatable. Thats exactly what I’m trying to do… and I think I know what’s holding me back… thanks alot. That really blows my mind, damn…

always a pleasure :smile:

let me know if you need any more help .

I also have an analyzer software that you add all the symbols you remember from the dream and it gives you a detailed interpretation. But for some reason, Airplane & Tragedy were missing there… :sad:

anyways, have fun

try a WBTB/MILD. It works wonders.