Competition Rankings for December

1 LD for me :smile:

Make that another.

EDIT: i just remembered that i had 2 LDs instead of one. so total = 4.

I got one that I remember today, so that makes 7 now.

Edited to add MSI dream from previous time i was lucid, so it is 8 now.

I will keep working on my recall from last night i am sure it was more to it, one I remember is too much easy lucidity, i am sure it was more prior to it.

one! :razz:

I had a short one :cool_laugh:

[BIGASS EDIT] I haven’t got a LD in December yet… it was in November :sad:

I had my first one of the month last night. I have been very busy and stressed out lately and haven’t been getting much sleep. My dream recall has also become horrible as well. I just don’t have the time to recall all my dreams in the morning, but today is the exception. I had a nice long sleep (20 hours!) and got up with no obligations, so I was able to think back through my dreams and discovered that I had become lucid!

I think there might have been two separate moments of lucidity, but I’ll count them as one dream since I’m not really sure. I didn’t do much spectacular, just went out boobie-grabbing. It was fun though.

YES! finally another one! make that 4 for me! I’m on a role!

Make it two for me :content:

4 last night: 1 DILD and 3 WILD’s. :cool:

total = 8.

Total for December: 3.5
Tonight I had 1LD (few minutes long)+ 2 LDs which I can count as 1 because one of them was very short (my first WILD though) and the second one I can hardly remember at all.

a small LD it can be found here ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.p … ht=#213854

:cheer: I am getting one per month so far recently :smile:

1 more this morning… :smile:

I have multiple lucid dreams and can confirm three independent lucidity achieved during the dreams.
So it makes 11 i guess

Slow month, but for me,
me again, had one today,
it is 12 now. And it is still half month to go. I am not sure i can keep the rhytm.

3 total

Two more, three for December. Not much, I know, but I’ve had a lot if school work to tire me out. Once semester exams are over, I’ll rack up a few more. :smile:

one more makes 9.

I had 1, for sure now in December. :smile: