Competition Rankings for January

17 more

I took a nap, had 34 lds- you know how great those naps are :rofl:

Miklos, i think that was a little uncalled for, this competion is for people who are serioulsy trying to LD and tell the truth online, and i dont think that kind of lying and joking should be tolerated.

P.S. dont say anything dumb about me lying after this post because i am not.

neither am I :lol:

Just kidding. I guess I acted like a jerk, I don’t want to ruin this competition whether it’s valid or not. Disregard my other posts

ROFL

Due to recent occurences, I will only be posting my LDs in REM and at nighttime, Not including my daily WILDs.

I have had a total of 87 this month :smile:

I dont see anything wrong with including your daily WILDs, as long as you had them. I dont see the difference in what time you had them, what matter is if you had a LD or not.

I still personally find it very hard to believe that one can have this many in a day though… but that is me and not you :razz:

Put me down for 2 LDs. Finally I got some this month, two nights in a row even. Plus I know I was lucid the night before that too, but I don’t remember any details so I won’t count what I can’t recall.

So just 2 so far I guess.

I had 2 LDs, but the strange thing is that the first one was 2 hours after falling asleep and the second one was 5 hours after falling asleep :eek: I almost always get them after about 7+ hours of sleep.

5 REM LDs last night.

Im not going to be entering in the competition rankings for this month and maybe next, go ahead and take me off the list. To many people asked that I would do this so I am. Im still going to update in my profile and post 1-2 or however many I feel like in my DJ. So you can look there. :neutral: :sad:

same here no one seems to like me or freecube, so take me off the list, and i may be moving to dreamviews or somewhere, even though i dont think they will believe me either. :sad: :sad:

no! don’t go you guys. there are a few people who believe you( me being one of them) and that would suck if you guys left. maybe It’s only me who wants you to stay with the rankings, but R3TRO, you should still stay on LD4all.

No please dont leave, I need you for inspiration, Ive been having atleast two lucid dreams every week, and I think it is increasing. So do me a favor, and stay.

Alright thanks for the support guys, it really makes me feel alot better.

I think i may stay out of the competition for a little while though, unless jarod or someone who runs the thing thinks i should stay in it.

Well I believe you two too actually :grin: But it’s up to you to decide if you would like to stay in the competition or not. I’ll take away your names from the competition, but if you would like to stay you can just post here :content:

I had 1 more LD today.

Freecube and R3TRO plz don’t go away :happy:

Jarod: alright! :grin: you seem to be doing very well! keep at it!

I had 2 short ones, didn’t do much :sad: ah but i’l count them as 1. Total = 7.

I had one :cool_laugh:

That makes 4,5 total

I had ONE last night! dang im doin good this month.

I personally believe R3tro and Freecube.
Personally i think their LDing has motivated me to have lucid dreams again, and through using their methods I have gone from 1-3 a month to 6. this month has been the best month I have had for as far back as I can remember, lucid dreaming sets a positive attitude for the rest of the day, even though I have a final today in school, the lucid dream has put me in a good mood and I am calm.

Thanks guys.

that brings me up to 6

Thanks for the support guys.

I still will continue to update my current LDs a month in my sig and I will post one LD a day or maybe 2 if I really like 2 of them. And I’ll continue to be here at ld4all