Competition Rankings For January

Hey DM7. Umm well the most I had in one night this month was 5 which I haven’t ever done before having this little comp with Lucidity Master. The lowest I think was 3…I’m sure I never had 2…

As for length…on average ummm. Well, they were all minutes upon minutes upon minutes…most of them were basically for a full dreamtime obviously depending how long I’ve been asleep though. There was a few where I fell about 5 mins short but not enough to change the average… Dunno if that helps.

Pedro, ah I was just wondering. :smile:
My mind is weird sometimes because I was thinking, “Mmm, how is that possible? Are they trying to stop LD desperately and start other LD just to win that contest?”
You know what I’m saying? That’s why I had to ask.
Thanks!

Enjoy and congrats on your 77 LD’s this month! :eek:

Thanks DM7! By the way, your dream diary is my fave on the forum!

Anyway, nah I can’t answer for Lucidity Master but I wasn’t like frantically going lucid, wake up, lucid, wake up, lucid! I just had long LD’s until the dream period would run out and I’d roughly have between 3 and 5. It’s possible to get 6 or maybe even more if you slept for AGES! I think Lucidity Master can get 6 in a night… I think he told me that once.

Pedro: No problem! :content: Hehe, I haven’t updated my journal for ages and ages. :razz: Oh well. :smile: Maybe someday when I get a decent LD and that I’m not lazy, then I’ll update my journal. XD

Well pedro you give me a goal to reach thank you

No I have not been doing a little stop and start thing because in my view that defeats the point of the competition.

In Feburary I am going to take a complete break and see what happens