Competition Rankings for March

Another 2 and a 1/2 this morning :content: … making 6.5 for march :smile:

O ok thanks I thought there was a limit such as before the 10th of the month or something like that. :smile:

After pretty long “dry period” i had one last night after 4 hours of sleeping. So 1 in March :neutral:

Had like 6 FA’s this morning :eh: … and 7 short LD’s :happy: … so im going to count them as 1/2’s but I kept forgetting to stabilise the LD’s :sad: … ah well

total for this month is now 10 :content:

I had one pretty short one today morning, but long enough to count it as 1 LD. Unfortunately i wasn’t able to turn my HI in semi-sleep into another LD earlier tonight.

2 in March then.

2 more this morning :happy: … with watermelon exploding fun :grin:

totalling 12 for this month

He Freedom88, FA’s don’t count as LD’s! :eh: (unless you were lucid in them).

lol yup I was lucid after them :grin: … I was pretty confused when I eventually woke up :eh:

1 little more… :content:

Uh, weird thing last night. :eh: I remember that at one moment of te night i woke up saying to myself “wow i had three LD tonight that’s cool” but I can’t remember any. :sad:

Except for one I had later in the morning. I’m just gonna count that one. So 7 for this month. :smile:

One more that makes 3 for me this month

Ok, update for the past week or so.

3/12: 1 LD
3/14: 1/2

and 1.5 tonight, making for a total of 8 LD’s, breaking my record for this month. :happy:

Haven’t had a single one lately that actually counts… :crying:

one more for me that makes 4 this month

One of the best nights ever!
I got 10 1/2 LD’s! :grin:

So 15 1\2 for this month.

:cry:

How did you manage to get 10.5 in one night :eek:

He probably overslept :rofl:

I haven’t kept up with updating here… :shy: 4 more since my last post, total of 5 for March so far. ^^

I have no idea! I did a WBTB, WILD, VILD at the same time. When I was lucid I shouted out to slow time. I definately didn’t oversleep. I woke up in the middle of the night and it was 3:00 AM. I then had a bunch of FA’s and eventually woke up at 6:00 PM to go to school. The lucid dreams were long though. :content:

I can’t believe how good I got at this in such a short time!