Congratulations Jeff :-)

Awwww, thanks. It means A LOT to me! hugs I try my very best to help other people here. Hopefully I’m doing my job as best as I can. :grin:

And yes, I truly appreciate other people like moderators, Atheist and Kat (other people too) for their help too. :grin: Thank you all! :content:

Lieve dromen (sweet dreams!) :wiske:

AW thank u soo much! This means a lot to me too :wiske: I try to help ppl on this forum, i never knew it would be recognized by any1. Other ppl ARE very helpful too and i am thankful 4 them 2. Thkx again Jeff :smile:
[color=violet]PurPle[/color] flower 4 u :content:

…very perceptive of you jeff

Hey Jeff. I enjoyed your dream about making a clone of yourself(like in Matrix Reloaded). that was funny. I’d love to be able to do something like that in an LD. I’ve only had 1 LD though, still trying for another. Has anyone made a post about movie-themed LDs? I’d love to read about how some people interact with movie characters. Just a suggestion. What’s everyone else think about it?

Oh, and a belated congrats on over 1000 posts.

another belated congrats! :grin:

Thx sleepherder and Pilot :smile:

Mm no idea sleepherder…I met superman once in a dream and i had a fight with him lol…i said he looked like a surfing banana in his suit, he wasnt to pleased with that…lol wasnt lucid…but it was fun though. Cant remember anybody else from a movie in my dreams. in a ld i created mickey mouse once just for fun…ehm well that was it i think. Maybe next time i create in a ld the hulk and say he looks like a ugly unripe marshmellow lol.
also fun i think is step into the tardis of dr.Who and do a little bit of time travel :cool_laugh:

Jeff

LOL a surfing banana. Let me know what happens with the Hulk. Don’t let him smash you though.